12 He's back

JJK POV

"Don't hide your face, baby."

----------------------

"Wha-what-- what are you doing, T-taehyung?," with his knee coming back up in between my thighs and his muscular arms gripping the small under my back tightly until my hips were slightly pulled up. His hands slowly started to glide the plush pillow underneath and slid his cold long fingers inside my lose shirt, making me shiver from the small tingle. His fingertips rubbing tiny circles near my nub, making it a lot more difficult to contain small whimpers to escape my mouth.

Thank god he didn't pin my han-

A strong grip of his hand came up to mine that's holding my mouth close and pulled it away, pinning both above my head.

Great... just great... never speak too soon, Jungkook

" Mingyu wants a show and he's gonna get it," I swear I just saw him smirk for a while and then looked at the latter gawking at us like an owl with a blushing face. "Right? You said you wouldn't mind seeing and hearing my baby whimpering from my touch. Then suit yourself, lover boy. 'Cause you're gonna get it."

I looked at my flushed childhood friend and there he was looking at Taehyung with a very shocked expression. He didn't even move a muscle.

"Y-yah! Kim Taehyung, what the he-"

"Shush babe. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your classmates to wake up and see you all flustered like this, don't you?" He said this with his lips so close to mine along with his dark eyes staring at me as if he was a predator.

And with that said, he straight away began to lick the surface of my bottom lip sensually with his free hand that kept on feeling up my partly exposed waist. Not even a second later, he's already got his tongue down my throat, tasting every corner of my cavern. I whimpered too much and it's making me embarrassed yet slightly confused because of the bubbly feeling inside my stomach. It just felt too foreign.

With the heated session coming to a rising action, we both heard a strangled cough a few inches away from me.

And there, with a blindfold on, Mingyu was facing the opposite from us and coughed softly once again yet it was so obvious that he felt quite awkward. "Uh... guys? I think I have already seen enough. Taehyung-ssi, will you stop molesting my friend now?" He said while lifting up a the right side of his blindfold.

Taehyung did not seem like he heard Mingyu's request. He remained doing the same thing to me and might have escalated a bit too much.

"Wait...Tae-- h-hyung... stop.." I mumbled.

He still didn't stop. His hand were roaming every part of my upper body. I tried so hard not to let out anymore whimpers. I wanted to cover my mouth but his other hand was pinning both above my head, making it twice as difficult to contain these sinful sounds inside.

After what seemed like several minutes, he paused and pushed himself up to make eye contact with me. I closed my eyes and as his grip loosened, I slowly slid my hand down to my lips and took a shaky breathe before finally opening them. 

I don't know what he saw but then Taehyung had this weird shocked expression on his face. His eyes were hazily wide open and there was a tint of visible blush prickling his face.

It wasn't until he completely sat up from his position and looked away from me while covering his mouth. His expression stayed the same. It was a shocked yet ... well, how exactly do you say this? 'Aroused'? 'Red'? I don't know.