CHAPTER 1

Seokhee's POV:

"Hey, Ryumin..." I poked my bestfriend who's playing with her cellphone.

"Hm?" She turned her head to look at me.

"I-i'm going to confess to S-soonyoung today," I said as I play with my fingers.

"Oh? Really?! Wishing you a goodluck!!" She gave me two thumbs up with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"For sure, he likes you too! I swear, i'm expecting it ever since you told me you liked him!" She added.

I just nodded as a sigh came out.

Someone went in the room and it was Soonyoung.

"Ryumin!!~" Soonyoung approached Ryumin and tried to squish her cheeks but before he could do it, Ryumin slightly slapped his hand and playfully rolled her eyes.

Soonyoung have been clingy to her 3 months ago, but I just ignored it.

He's known to be clingy and touchy to other girls, but there's something different when he's with Ryumin.

I may be quiet, but I tend to notice quite a lot of things.

Soonyoung kept annoying and being clingy to Ryumin as our classmates kept teasing them because they look like a couple.

Ryumin sat beside me and said, "Can't you just confess to him, like right now?"

I just smiled at her.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
— So, how was the first chapter? 😆 Feel free to leave comments, vote and share!

✎ alex // 020819