In Love With A Singer

Hi, I'm Ariana Grande, as you all know I have a high pitch volume when singing and no matter how hard I try not to brag, but it's not my fault I have a high pitch volume when I sing. I'm 5'1 I have long Ombre hair that is dark brown with blond tips, that go to my butt. I have hazel/blue eyes. I only wear lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara and that's it. I live with my Best friend Elizabeth, she is 19 years ld and 5'3 ,she is TALLER THAN ME! Her eyes are like mine, her hair is ombré but she has blond hair with dark brown tips(her hair goes to under her shoulder).

I'm in love with KamFam ,but mostly in love with MYLES PARRISH. He is 21 and I'm 20. His birthday is on October 1, 1992, my birthday is on October 2, 1993. Today Kalin and Myles tweeted that they are having a tour that is in Los Anglos, California. I was happy, and I got tickets earlier so they don't run out, because they run out pretty quick. Elizabeth is in love with Kalin White, and sometimes you can caught her off guard daydreaming of Kalin Jure White.

In my room, I have pictures of Myles, Kalin, Elizabeth, and me because last year they came to our city and Elizabeth

and I got to MEET THEM! It was the best day of my life. Myles Parrish followers me on Instagram and twitter, I thought he will never follow me because I'm just another fan girl and I thought he would never have time to follow 1million + people . I wish I get to be picked to go up on stage and do Girlfriend. Even tho I'm famous I still go everywhere where my fans are at. I don't care if I can't go there because of fans, I still will go because I love my fans.