And this was just the beginning

1:32 AM, Thursday, 4th of April 2019

She just needed to go with them because she had no other choice, she would go with him just this one time right?

She walked to her window en looked through it, there he was, standing and throwing small rocks on her window, just like a stupid smudge romance story that they both hated.

She grabbed her bag and opened the window slowly so her parents won't notice that she was leaving.

"Hey, sup?" Jake asked a little to hard.

"Quiet down stupid!" Did I respond.

He grinned, when I threw my bag at him out of my window, it landed next to him.

"Close one." He reacted, still with that grin on his face, knowing that I didn't like that about him, and meaning with 'that' I mean being happy when he was about to do something stupid that would probably have bad consequences.

But I can't blame him, I'm just the same, we both like the edge, you can describe us as thrillseekers.

"Jump, c'mon Maddy, we don't have all the time of the world yet, we just need to do this little thing and then we can do whatever we want our entire life."

He woke me up from my thoughts, "Yeah, right, coming." I reacted, still confused about the fact that we, jake and I, together, could do everything we wanted and never have to things people used to tell us, that's the greatest thing in you existence, right?

I closed my eyes for a second and jumped out of my window and grabbed my bag and Jake and I started running towards the train station, without looking back of course, we never look back, that isn't our thing.

1:47 PM, Thursday, 4th of April 2019

After a couple of minutes the train started showing up in the distance, this was our one and only chance, we grabbed our weapons and our forage caps and get in our positions.

The train passed us, of course, I wouldn't stop if two figures with forage caps on wanted to get in my train.

But Jake and I trained for this a multiple times, and we aren't stupid, we knew that the train won't stop for us.

So we started to run after the train, "Jump! JUMP BABY GIRL!!" Jake screamed, I took a sprint and jumped at the back of the train and hold tight to the stair that led to roof of the train, Jake started to sprint to the same position I landed on a few seconds ago. He started to get tired, "JAKE WE NEED TO GET AWAY WE CAN'T GO BACK ANYMORE, WE'RE LEAVING SOCIETY!!" I screamed, trying to motivate him more, He ran faster and faster, I started to walk to the edge and reached my hand for him, he grabbed it and I pulled him to the small platform behind the train.

He didn't even wanted time to catch his breath, "The sooner this is over, the sooner we can run away!" Jake said, trying to make me understood what he was saying.

We both felt the adrenaline kick going through our vines, and we started to climb on the ladder, in a couple of seconds we stood on the roof and started walking towards a small window above the toilet in the train, Jake took his gun and broke the window and we both climbed through it.

"Showtime baby girl." Jake said, with that stupid grin again, but this time I didn't care, I was to thrilled to finally do this.

"I'll go first." I whispered, Jake just nodded.

I kicked open the door and started to scream, "ALLRIGHT NOBODY WILL GET HURT IF Y'ALL JUST GIVE US ALL YOUR EXPENSIVE SHIT AND Y'ALL SHOULD BETTER QUIET DOWN OR WE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU UNDERSTOOD?!" Everybody nodded, still in shook.

Jake ran around, doing tricks with his gun and trying to impress me, that was our secret inside joke, it took us around two months to learn these tricks, so he was proud he finally could show some people what he could do with a real gun.

All of the people started go give us their money, accessories and phones.

A few minutes later we climbed up the same lader and in a couple of seconds we stood on the roof.

"Jump baby girl." Jake said. I took his hand and we both jumped, we rolled in the sand and we were in the desert, without a destination, without any plans, just us against the world, and this is just the beginning.