Kyle Mclee

Last time on free Fall

They all quickly nodded and headed to John house. "Wait- guys are you sure your parents alright heading to my house???" He asked. 

Alex nodded, "Yeah!- my Aunt is taking care of mom so I'm fine."

Kyle nodded happily ,"Yup! My mom thinks its good for me to be more socialize "

Ellie just shrugged. "My.. parents don't really mind.."

_________________________________________________________________

"Well guys lets head to my room its better to keep in of you-know-what." They all nodded and followed him. Kyle then quickly check his phone and saw all the messages from his parents.

[ Kyle!! Where are you- your father is waiting for you! - Mother]

[Kyle its almost dinner!!!!!- mother]

[Kyle where are you... your father business meeting is waiting for you- today is the day!!- mother]

[I'm tired of treating a boy who doesn't respect the Maren family!!! I don't care if you rather choose your grandmother last name Mclee!!! You are the disgrace of us all!!! - mother]

[ Kyle please come home!!!!!! - mother]

[Kyle i gave up on you...- mother]

.......

Kyle made a frown  and then smiled sadly... 'I know... but I haven't gave up on you mom..' Kyle Mclee is really the son of the Maren family. The richest family in the San Diego city, his mother was Karen Maren the noble rich woman who work at a business place for Maren Laren the place full of Cloths and things for the famous ladies.Karen was tall, beautiful with her smooth tan skin, long brown and gray hair down to her waist, clowd gray eyes. She was perfect for a mother or even a model as her body was perfect and curve.

His Father Brandon Maren the big man of the family, he was always serious about science and other things that was also secretive. He was tall, bulky, with his gray darken black hair, and his hard skin, with his brown eyes. His face look so much like Kyle, his aunts said he look like his father when he was Kyle age. Kyle was hardly to believe any of those bullshits....

He has two younger fourteen year old brothers Mark and Jasper Maren the twins. They were both has the genes of his mother, dark brown hair, storming gray eyes, they were almost tall up to Kyle elbow, very quiet lanky.  Well don't let there youth fool you, they are really smart for a fourteen year old, like  there mind was a age of a twenty year old. 

They were his father favorites, following father steps, life and school. Well hell no will Kyle fall his life. Kyle was a very knowledge person with electronic. He wanted to create something in his own way, he wanted to be a game maker. his family never approve except his grandmother Lurel Mclee. 

She was an outsider and out cast of the family just like him. Kyle look up to his grandmother, she was wild, a strong future for her and him. Kyle was really smart and he could easily track or hack or unknown lap top. Right when he first met John in third grade He knew something was off about him. The reason Kyle decided to be his friend was only because of his name. Johnson Doe, everything about him is unknown. John always walks home by himself, no info about him at all. The house is quiet too.. hes by himself at home at this kind of day. 

"Kyle!" Kyle snap his head to Ellie as she stared at him. He smiled,"Yeah I'm fine." John slowly came out from the kitchen. Kyle stared at him unsure of whats hes doing as John spoke, "Now lets figure out how to get it the Police station."

___________________________________________________________

Like it hate it? I promis the next few chapter I give you a little glimps of each character background :) ANY WAY PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) :)