:EPILOUGE:

"I Wanna Grow Old With You"

Manik POV:

True that life has been always a rollercoaster. I never thought that one day i'm gonna have my own love story to relish for life time.

I have never thought that my arrange marriage will take a turn into love. We are badly, deeply.. fell for eachother not instantly but slowly and gradually. Its always true if you start accepting a realtion with that person you really like, start living with them, you'll eventually fall for them. 

Its another day without her, i opened her dairy that she left for me. It has all OUR MOMENTS of 52 years. Yes!! She left me.. Its been 6 months, i'm passing my days with her dairy. I hugged it. It has a warmth of her, a tear sliped from my eyes.. She never want me to cry remembering her or our moments.. thats why she gave her dairy to read and not to miss her and to feel her through her writing, It has all our moments from starting to last days of our togetherness.

3rd person POV:

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

He recalled, how her presence always gives him a peace, just one hug would make him calm down and blew away his tensions.

The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer

He remembered how she use to tease him till he gets angry and always come to him with a cute sorry face.. She knew he can't resist her(smiled with tears).

I wanna grow old with youI wanna die lying in your armsI wanna grow old with youI wanna be looking in your eyesI wanna be there for youSharing in everything you doI wanna grow old with you

I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

She was his life, his days always revolves around her. Her crazy ideas and fantasies that she want to do with him. The pup that she got him home, at starting how he use to get annoy of that dog. Her faces while clicking pictures(he is missing her badly).