Chapter 9

BABALA: Mahalay na eksena ang mga sumusunod. Enjoy! :))

Nathan's POV

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

That f*cking wh*re!

My classmate Brianna found out that I was secretly taking drugs. She promised to shut her mouth in one condition. F*ck her. She wanted me to play with her under the sheets.

I would be lying if I'll be saying that I don't like her idea. Dahil sa totoo lang I love it. I haven't f*cked any girls for the past two months that is why my balls are itching to be shoved inside a wet p*ssy. But I can't. Not now. I need to keep an eye with Sophia.

I could no longer hide from the others the beauty that she possess.

I. Hate. It. Ayoko ng ganun. Ayoko ng may ibang nakakapansin sa kanya. Ako lang dapat. Akin lang dapat sya. Ako lang dapat ang lalaki sa buhay nya. Akin lang dapat ang attensyon nya. No man will touch her, kiss her, love her, and make her scream in pleasure the way that I will. Akin sya. Akin lang.

"Hello Nathat! So ano? Game?" malandi sabi ni Brianna na nakapagbalik sa ulirat ko.

Di ko man lang namalayan na naka-kapit na pala sa akin ang hitad na ito. I removed her hold on me and look at her in the eyes.

"I'll go. But not now. I need to see Sophia."

"Oh come one! Your girlfriend won't mind if you will be gone for a couple of hours"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, we ended up in her condo near our university.

Nagulat pa si Brianna ng makita ang alaga ko.

Yeah I get that reaction a lot. But the hell I care, they were the one who asked for this.

She opened her mouth as she tried to swallow me fully. I f*cked her mouth to harden my semi-hard c*ck. She was already gagging when three-fourth of my c*ck was deep in her throat. She tried to push me to take in some air but I didn't buldge. Instead, I hold the back of her neck to deepen my c*ck to her mouth. When her face turned too red. I let her go.

"What the f*ck Nathan! I almost died in there!"

 "Well atleast you enjoyed your death" I gave her my playful smile. "Now. Get on your knees. I want to f*ck those round ass of yours"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When are we going to do this again?" Brianna asked, nang nagsusuot na ako ng damit. I just flashed her a half-smile and left her unit.

I was driving around our university when I saw Sophia with that f*cking bastard again! They were not only together. They were together and laughing! My Sophia is laughing with another man! 

He will definitely pay for this. I'll deal with Sophia later on, but now, I must first take out that f*cking trash...