Family Gathering

We all stop there, silently as the fire began to die out. Jennifer stood hand in hand with Owen. Victoria rested her head on Brandon's shoulder. Esme and Mia wore expressions of terror. Jason, Peter, Tristan, and Maxwell all pointed their guns at the fire pit, ready to shoot. Leon, Aaron, Reuben, and Kyle were all hidden in the bushes with loaded rifles. Erin had a bow and arrow ready with hell fire burning on the tips of the arrows.

  On the other hand, I stood there, defenseless in front of the fire awaiting the demon to come. The purple moon shined above us.

Suddenly, the moon turned red, blood red. The fire began to rise again.  Higher than it was before.

"Ready!"

The fire became blue.

"Aim!!"

A figure began to emerge from the fire.

"F-"

"Halt!!!"  I said stopping Leon's commands.

"What do you mean 'halt'?"

I signaled for him to shut up. He listened, thank God.

The figure stopped for a moment, then proceeded towards me at a lightning speed. I took a step back. Before I could go closer to Erin, the mysterious figure from the fire grab my hand and pulled me closer. I think it's safe to say that this mysterious figure was human, or at least looked like one.  The figure leaned in closer and closer towards my face. I never once blinked. I was to shocked by the resemblance. The figure noticed this wave of shock and grinned.

" I finally found you, my love. I found you, Alicia."

💋