OC Info

The OC I have created is named Georgia Rose Jones. She hates her first name, so she usually goes by Gigi. Her face claim is the beautiful Tate McRae!

Gigi is a beautiful girl but can be insecure about her looks

Gigi is a beautiful girl but can be insecure about her looks. But other than that, she's a confident, bright, and smart teenager who has one dream: To become an actress.

She's already an actress, you could say, but she hasn't gotten her "big role" you know. She's starred in a few school plays and has been in a commercial once or twice, but she isn't that well-known. Yet. In this story Gigi has the chance to star in Love is Fire, a teen fantasy drama. In this show, she can use all of her talents. Other than acting, she has a heart for dance. She's more well-known for her winnings at dance competitions than her acting career. 

She's is an upbeat girl with an interesting personality. She loves photography, and that is another something she does on the side. Her favorite color is green, and that is the color scheme of her room. Gigi is the girl to talk to if you're having a bad day; she'll make you laugh and cheer you right up.

Gigi has a loving family, who support her and help her reach for the stars (that sounded really cheesy sorryXD). Her older brother, Luka, is not so supportive though. Luka and Gigi are definitely not close, and along the story, we will see a lot of fights between them. 

Gigi has many close friends and family, but her two closest friends are Gulia Hiker and Grant Nickelson. They themselves "The Three G's."

Dylan Kingwell is Gigi's celebrity crush, and her second dream is to meet him. She had no intentions of starring in Love is Fire with him, though!