chapter two:

play music above if yuh want

chapter two: narrator
"he kissed you!?" soyeon nods her head, her eyes fill with tears. "why are you crying then?" jirae looks over at jimin.

"why would you even ask that, jimin?" jirae smacks her boyfriends head as he pulls her into his lap. they kiss which causes soyeon to turn around and hide her face. "go talk to him, soyeon. you need to tell him-"

"how i feel? i don't know how i feel and that's a problem, jirae. it hurts to tell him that i think we shouldn't talk. it hurts to tell him that i don't want to see him even though in the back of my mind i know i do. i don't know if i love him. i just don't know." soyeon pulls her knees up to her chest as she cradles her stuffed bear in her arms.

"just go talk to him," jimin interrupts. "tell him that you need time. tell him that you need to think and that you just need a break. afterall, you guys did just break up like 2 years ago and i do believe that you both have feelings for each other. you just need time, min soyeon, so tell han jisung that you need time."

jisung sat at his table in the library, his hands tangled in his hair. he looked frustratingly at the paper that sat in front of him. soyeon took a deep breath, her eyes filling with tears. "not now, soyeon, just go talk to him." she closed her eyes, breathing in and out.

as soyeon sat across from jisung, his eyes met up with hers and a small smile on her lips. "yes, soyeon?" he coughed. soyeon nodded her head.

"we need to talk and before you ask why, i just wanna say that we need to figure this out." jisung nodded his head as though he knew what they were talking about. "i'm not sure about how i feel about you. i'm not sure if i'm still in love with you or no-"

"i will take all the time in the world for you, soyeon. i will wait for you, no matter what." jisung took soyeon's hand in his. she looked down and smiled. not because she was glad that he said he'd wait but because she wanted him to say it. she wanted to love him, but she didn't know how.

"sooooo.." soyeon dodges jisung's gaze.

"let's go on a date, yeah?" he smiled with his teeth and soyeon giggled as there was a droplet of coffee on his cheek. she reached over, rubbing the small spot of his face. he looked at her before kissing her softly. she giggled when he pulled her over and sat her on his lap. "let me take you on a date so i can show you off even if you're not officially mine yet."

soyeon smiled again this time with her dimple popping out. "fine you can take me on a date."