Chapter 6

* Beth's P.O.V *

You will pay Mia ..

I went to her house and if course I have a spare key, she gave it to me before just in case. I soon went in quietly and trashed the whole living room then quickly left.

I will soon have my revenge on you Mia, soon..

Little by little I'll take everything...slowly.

* Jason's P.O.V *

I woke up hearing someone was crying, And It was two in the morning. I quickly smudged my eyes and went upstairs to her room, When I was about to enter, My hands just one inch away from the doorknob, I can hear her crying out loud. I twisted the doorknob and went in silenty.

" Mia? Is everything okay? " As I slowly walked in.

" Sorry Jason, I didnt mean to wake you up.. Its just.. " She said as she stood up.

" Shh.. Now, now. Dont cry " I said while sitting in her bed, Then giving her a hug. And She slowly hugged me back but still crying. " Tell me what happened " I said softly as I kissed her forehead.

" I don't understand.. Why is she mad? When we were kids I was always jealous of her, she had a family and she had friends who she played with all the time, I didn't have a choice, I needed to be good at school to get a good job, And the guy she had crushed on, was.. Was.. "

she continued to cry, then I laid down the bed with her, comforting her while hugging her tight while she hide her face in her palms.

" I heard the guy she had a crush on talking with his friends about going bully her and calling her a staring machine, I got furious and shouted at them. I soon got blackmailed by him, that if don't go with him to the prom, they will bully her for the rest of the school year, I had to say yes! I had to.. To protect my best friend.. " she soon was falling asleep slowly, but not yet.

" then you came.. She saw you and liked you the moment she saw you, then you came to me and I helped you.. I didn't know she liked you that much.. I wanted you to leave as soon as possible, because she's like the only family I have.. But I don't want you to g- " she finally fell asleep.

I don't want to go too Mia, I want to stay with you..

I started to kiss her in lips while she's sleeping, for almost a minute.. I couldn't help it,

She opened her eyes a little, then she kissed me back and put both her arms around me.

We are now making out in bed, hugging each other tight. For almost an hour but then we both fell asleep with our lips still attched to one another..

------

Very sorry about the late updates, been very busy.  

:))