First

Missionaries coming from a space dome land in search of answers after a decade of great frost that was enough to end all life on earth. Denis and Silv were two chosen to collect a sample of some kind of living being that they found so that there was hope of reopening the earth.

"Captain, we're out here already and do not worry about the Scanner because he's covered with a cloth. Now ... Silv and I are going to a cave to see if we find any traces of life, change off!" - Denis said

"Are you sure it's not better if we stay on the spacecraft for the moment that this intense snow decreases? Although we can see beyond, it's dangerous" - said Silv fearful

Denis: We can not spend much time here because we do not know how the land is today, I mean ... if we can get very low temperatures to the point where our clothes can not stand, you know?

Then Silv nodded, and they went to the cave, and there they went deeper and deeper into the darkness. Soon, the cave extended to the immense, and they walked over the immensity of it, tripped on a piece of wood, it seemed to be a structure of a house.

Silv: Use the Scanner to check if you have any type of bacteria or any living microorganisms in it.- said merrily

Denis: Alright - used the Scanner

For their unhappiness, there was no life. Even so, they continued to explore and find more pieces of wood, yet they had no life. They then concluded that there was a civilization there. Denis saw frozen houses intact as if he had seen them in a shop window, only on a large layer of transparent ice.

Silv: I can imagine the suffering of each one when everything started to go from bad to worse. You know ... the children crying, the parents trying to calm them even though everything would not be all right. But ... did they really die from the cold? - he said doubtfully

Denis: I do not know, so far we have no answer for anything, we are here to find those answers Silv, you know ... if we are here it is because we are in trouble there at the summit of the space station. I do not need to keep reminding you that our machines there have problems with the earth's response and ... if you do not find anything here, maybe ... we'll only survive for about 20 years. - he said very nervously.

Silv: Let's go look again, let's find something Denis, we need to find something. - he said hopefully

After that, the two went in search of more response and could not finish there yet because they needed to make sure that in that region beyond the caves there would be some kind of life. The further they entered the immensity of the cave, the more the weather weighed, this indeed bothered them, but still they continued.

As Denis stops, Silv continues and ends up finding a paper that seemed to be a letter. It had drawings and it seemed to be of a child, as it was under a whole rock of ice, he decided to use the laser cutter. After getting the letter, he began to read;

"Mom told me not to cry and the last good times were meant to be fun and playful, but I could not see it in the face of my little friend John or any of the other children. I did not want to be the only one like that, I wanted them The adults are as sad as flowers without water withering, everything looks sad. "

"Today the earth shook very hard and a hurricane passed outside the cave, it was so strong that I felt like I was going to be sucked out of the cave and taken away. Dad said we had no hope and every time that stuff happened ... everyone hugged. "

"Mr. Spancer who teaches us here in the cave, he said that our ancestors already lived in caves and that we were following a life plan business of them. He said that as much as the human race was evolved, they continued to live in the cave. and that we were in such critical situations.I must be too young to understand but as I do not know if I'm going to live a lot I write this letter.To all that one read, with love: Mellany. "

Silv started to shed tears, Denis who was a little nervous went to him ...

Denis: Dude the captain sent word and told us to go back soon, hey ... are you crying?

Silv: I found this letter from a girl named Melleany reporting some things that happened but this is now the least, we need more answers - he walked desperately

Denis was confused and in a hurry but eventually found something that Silv did not see, a holographic message and pressed to activate, his desperate mission partner was hearing the holographic device noise and went to him.

"If one day someone finds this, know that my name is Spancer and the earth is killing us on account of these capitalists.Everyone knew that throwing missiles at that asteroid that could hit the earth would cause a temporal anomaly or a black hole, but they did it for money.And a black hole took the land off the normal route, the rotation that it was doing perfect in the sun without killing us.Now it is getting away from the sun and in a few years from my calculations, the earth will collide with Mars, and if they change that as well, it will be in Jupiter that there will be a collision. Now, if I do not die with these people who are here because of the intense natural disasters, we will die from the cold that is slowly beginning. And for those who find this, know that the earth has no hope, there will not be any kind of life and if there is, it will die just as we "

Soon, Denis reported that the planet was about to collide with Mars, Silv ran out with him from the cave. Both saw that the ambition of their own race destroyed the earth, killing everyone who lived in it. A great sadness took over the space station, not only by the land and mars that had just been destroyed, but by the new black hole that would suck them in a few years. Silv looked at the girl's letter and did not stop crying. Denis's thoughts wandered in search of a solution. But it was the end.

 End