Chapter 1

Candy, Candy is sweet, innocent, it can be more or less but the one good thing about it is that its always there for you. Reminding you of the past, present and future. One can simply say candy is easy but its not always that way. You see people always gets confused on the meaning of candy and I'm here to say its not what it seems. 

Candy Jones, that is my biological name. I don't know why my parents chose such a name but I'm stuck with it. But the one good thing about my name is that almost everyone has the perfect image of you. Always thinking that you wouldn't be anyone under the law or you have your life strictly locked down. I'm not in the slightest the perfect angel everyone pins me to be. I'm much more, less, anything I claim to be, so that's why I'm here, to set things straight.

My story starts out simple, imagine this... College, Fall, a class of innocent looking characters whose parents are loaded, a girl in the back of the classroom stands out with her leather jacket, pink hair, hoop earrings, blowing bubble gum, POP. Everyone glares at her, this is her fifteenth time popping that bubble gum...Me? No, not possible, I'm not that far along yet. I'm in the front, focusing on what needs to be done. Straight laced, pulled back hair that goes into a tight military style bun. Everyone, teachers, classmates, you name it, expects a future like no other for me.

Forty minutes flies by. The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom except me and that gum popper. Its tense but she finally spoke, "Hey aren't you Lollipop or whatever?" I flinch and then stutter, "N-no my name is Candy." She starts to stride her way over to me, "Hey I really don't like your style, how about you come with me". She takes me by the arm and lead me to the bathroom. She undid my hair which when it became settled curled and frizzed, she then took her backpack and got out a makeup bag and did my makeup. She loosened a button and ripped some holes into my jeans with a pair of tweezers and an eyebrow razor. She then tied my shirt from the back. "There!" she exclaimed. "Take a look." I turned to the mirror and....wow. I didn't expect....this. "Wow." I sighed. "I know right! I knew you had potential!" she slapped me on the back. "I didn't introduce myself, My name is V." she outstretched her hand and smiled. I didn't expect her to be so friendly. "Hi my name is Candy." I shook her hand. 

                                                                           Lunch Time

"I want to become a fashion major and make the world shake with my creativity!" she exclaimed happily. "What about you?" A question I anticipated, "Well I'm not really sure, everyone expects me to do amazing things but I dread the thought honestly." V dropped her mouth, "So you want to be like a..Criminal?" I spewed what I had left of my hamburger, wiped my mouth, "What??" I laughed. "No, like.." I paused. What do I want to do? V looked at me anticipating that I actually do want to become a criminal. I shook my head "No, I'm not sure honestly, but I do know I don't want to be a criminal." V sighed in disappointment. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, it would've been cool to team up, you know, like running from the cops and doing heists, stealing and getting away with it! Something exhilarating!" A piece of my hair falls in front of my face. My eyes widen. I can see she's really getting into it, "Like Bonny and Clyde!" V continued. I laughed, "You know they were lovers right?" I couldn't catch my breath. V watched me...and then held my hand. "I know." I held my breath then, I blushed. "Woah, Um.." V looked at me seriously. She let go. "I know that today was our first meeting, officially." She sighed. "But I've been secretly...crushing on you" V whispered. "At least think about it, I'll wait for an answer, until then." she kissed me on the forehead. I'm Dumbfounded, and then blushed once more.

                                                                              At home

I sat in my bed, Thinking about what V said. I blushed again, I was surprised and slapped myself, "Stop it! I am not going to think about this!" I turned the lights off. 

I woke up to a colorful sky, I'm in a car that's speeding, I'm not sure what's happening but I have this sense of calmness. I look at who the driver is and to my surprise its V laughing hysterically. "I cant believe we did it!" she pointed to the back of the car, I turned my head to see bags of money and red and blue lights flickering in the back of the car. I turned forward and grabbed the handle right above me and clasped the arm rest. My heart is beating really fast and closed my eyes. V grabbed my hand and kissed it while still maintaining focus on the road. "It's alright! I won't let anything happen to you!" determined to settle my nerves. For some reason it worked. 

What seems to be an hour, we got away and everything seems to be well, we were counting the money while V was smoking a blunt, she passed it to me, I declined the offer but that wasn't good for her. She grasped my neck and kissed me blowing the smoke into my mouth. When she was done she pulled back, "how do you feel?" asking me as I was coughing. I was drooling and dazed. "Good I see." she laughed. She stopped counting and touched my legs. "Do you want to have some fun?" She whispered into my ears. I shuddered. She laughed and bit my ear. I blushed from the neck up. "You're so cute when your high like this." and came in for a kiss, which turned into a deeper kiss. She was rubbing my thighs which she then traced her long fingers up to my perky breasts. Back down into my pants. I shuddered and moaned. "I see you like this Candy. What else do you want me to do to you?" she licked my neck, then my ear, swiveling her tongue out then in. Repeatedly. "I-I'm not sure." I shuddered and winced. She was rubbing my most sensitive areas, "V..." I moaned. She giggled, then stopped. She whispered into my ear, "Too bad this is a dream." She kissed me again before I woke up. 

"Damn." 

In this novel you will be able to decide what happens next to the two individuals. I will consider everyone's suggestions and make a new chapter based on those suggestions. I want this to be interactive with the viewers so please have fun with me on this because I have no clue how this story will become!