The box boy

Once upon a time there was a boy that was living in a shed. His name was box. When he went to school he would get made of all the time. But then one day he got so tired of it he became a beast he named himself boxerama, it was short for the beast. He went nuts and he said "he would take everyone that ever judged him he would put in a cave that was fifty feet steep and a football field" long but it had a lot of people In there. They got oatmeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And 3 full cups of water and a cup of milk a day. He would keep them in the cave for two hundred and fifteen days. No later and no earlier. The people could not get sunshine at all, no day when they are in the cave. But the day the get out of the cave is when they get there contract. There contract is where if they tell on the man named boxerama. They will be dead within the next three days and it will be a painful death. But for the next year he have captured and released 69 people none told but one. And the next thing you know is he is killing him by putting him in a chain and cutting him limb to limb. And the guy did not die for three days. It was painful very painful. He bleed out. Since he is the first guy to tell the beast just once to say that " he is the first do it is not that bad of a death, but when you do it now you will get punished worst and worst every time.