1D Pick Up Lines > 1

Harry-

“I like your dress.” This random guy tells you from behind, you look up and see that it is thee HARRY STYLES, you can’t help yourself, you begin to inwardly fan girl, “Uh-uh thanks.” You stutter, “It would look great on my bedroom floor to.” He says in a nonchalant voice and as corny as it sounds you immediately fall for it and take his hand to go dance.

Liam-

“Hey babe…” Liam asks walking into the living room, “I think something is wrong with our bed.” His cheeks are red so you know he is up to something, “Oh?” You ask with a smirk, “Yeah so babez let’s make a bunk bed, you be on bottom and I be on top!” You cover your mouth the stifle the laughter and just because it was a good line you stand up and follow him to the bedroom.

Louis-

“LOVE I’ve gotta a issue!” Louis yells as you walk into his dressing room, you hand him his Boba Tea and give him a confused look sitting on his knee, “Which is?” He lets out a long sigh before beginning, “Well…I have the F, the C and the K and…” He chuckles, “All I need is U.” He explains, you sit there for a minute putting it all together before slapping his bicep, “Lou! As funny and creative that is-ew!” You yell, he kisses your cheek, “I was being serious you know…”

Niall-

You walk into the bar and see a group of guys, your friends pull you over even though this was supposed to be a no boys allowed ‘girls night’. You roll your eyes and try to enjoy your time as they were flirting with the guys, “Hey.” The blonde one says handing you a drink, it was a bottle of coke (you weren’t really a drinker and anyways, you never take drinks from strangers without a seal), “Thanks.” You say smiling, “I’m Niall.” He introduces himself, “Y/N” His smile turns seductive, “Hey I’m Irish.” You had already known noticed the accent so all you do is nod, “Want to try my Lucky Charms?”

Zayn-

You were hanging out with your new best friend Zayn whom you have developed feelings for in the past few months, so as you play twenty questions when his questions become dirty you find yourself becoming nervous. You rub the back of your neck as you wait for his question, “Do you sleep on your stomach?” He asks with a sly grin, you shake your head, “No.” He smirks, “Well can I?” You punch his arm but as you were leaning in he takes a minute to connect your lips making your stomach get major butterflies.