Number Four: Curves for the Alpha

Skye is just the mail room girl. No one notices her and if they do they just see her curves. So what she isn't a size 0. She doesn't care about it. She's shy and quiet but there is a confidence streak in her if you get her angry.

Then she meets her boss in the elevator and everything changes from that moment. He claims her in the elevator and even bites her neck. She is confused and dazed afterwards. She doesn't know his really a werewolf and alpha at that. Hunter is the head of Frost Empire but he is also the alpha of a pack. His ruthless and takes what he wants. The second he smells his mate scent. He goes crazy. There she stands in the elevator with him and he wants her. He takes her. Skye and Hunter relationship becomes stronger but they also have to face trouble. People want Skye gone. Can Hunter protect what is his?

I've always been chubby and hella insecure about my weight so I would only read books where the lead female is a skinny blonde (my ideal image of what I wanted to be and the image of a "perfect" woman). This books was a first for me in many ways. It changed the way I saw curvy women (fat as I called it), the way I saw me. I related to Skye  in a way I've never related to a character and it helped shape my young impressionable mind. I probably shouldn't have been reading such a mature rated R book so young, but I reckon it did more good than bad so... 

Anyways, I 1000% recommend this book, no matter your size or gender, I think you'll find yourself relating to Skye more than you'd think. 

Enjoy!