Chapter 1

A/N: Sorry if this is bad, this is my first time sharing my work with others.

Isha's POV
   Hello, welcome to my life. My name is Isha, and I have no eyes. I lost my eyes after walking in an alley way from school, sorry for the disturbing text.
  Today I'm on my way to school, with my least favorite person on the whole world, Zero.
  Zero isn't enjoyable to be around. He is very ignorant and boring. He walks me to school in a daily basis because of my eye sight. I don't know if he is being forced or what.
  Well here is my turn.
  "There better not be any scratches on her, Zero!" A girl said, demanding for my safety. "Did he hurt you? Are you alright Isha?"
  Oh I remember. This is Jade. Jade is very protective over her close friends and she thinks of me as a sweet little bunny. That nickname annoys me, but Jade is one of my first and closest best friends. Jade has black hair that fades to light brown. Her crop top was up to her belly button and she had some jean shorts. Jade usually wears accessories most of the time, and today seemed to be a gray beanie.
  Jade has a boyfriend named Sapphire, she adores him, maybe enough to be a Yandere [A/N: In case you don't know, a Yandere is a type of dere who kills people for their senpai, crush, boyfriend, or friends] but besides the point, she is a caring friend.
  Zero sighed, "Now don't go getting in any danger, Bunny Girl."
  "For the last time Zero, I am not a bunny I am a human!" I stated roughly as he walked off ignoring my comment. Jade gave me a lil' nudge so I would know he walked away, while I was trying to lecture him about something stupid.
  What A Brat. I can never get enough of his ignorance can I?
  "We all missed you~!" Jade squeezed the living hell out of me.
  Another voice appeared from behind Jade, appearing to be my dear friend Baghi (Ba- GH- e) , "Be careful not to suffocate Isha, Jade", She warned.
  I couldn't help but laugh, these two girl were a huge bundle of joy.
  Jade giggled, "Sorry Isha!" I nodded it off, to let her know it was alright.

Zero's POV [A/N: didn't expect that did you?]
  After letting Bunny Girl off the hook, I walked off to see my friends waiting by our spot. The alley way. The alley way Isha lost her eyes. If I told her I go here often she wouldn't want to her a word from me again.
  I have a secret. It was me who took out Isha's eyes. I was drunk, extremely mad for some stupid reasons, etc. Luckily Isha doesn't remember the looks to the person who gave her that murder attempt. And Luckily, she isn't dead.
  I began chatting with my friends. And as soon as the bell rung, I walked straight up to Isha and walked her to class.
  She usually seems annoyed but today it was different. She seemed focused. Determined, maybe towards the fact she had a 'Big Boy Test' in science class [A/N: Big Boy Test came from an inside joke in my class at school, don't judge].
  "Thanks Zero." She gave me a closed eye smile. I felt a tint of warmth for a bit but ignored it.
  "No problem, Bunny Girl", I teased, which caused her to elbow me in the chest.
  "You get what you get and you don't get upset~" She giggles and walked into class.

What are you doing to me Miss Karozo?

A/N: I told you so~