"Go and get Jack"

Chris's POV

"Hey, honey" I greet my future wife like I have been doing for the past month since we've gotten engaged.

I never thought that it was going to happen so quickly but I hitched her, I honestly think she is the one for me.

I and Anna had our problems but the best thing that came out of our relationship is our son Jack and he really likes Katherine, but since we came to London I've been trying to make the trip exciting.

"Hey, where is Jack I just made breakfast"

"Oh he is just in his room I'll go get him"

"Ok." I got to Jack's room on my own pace to finish Katherine's request to fetch my son.

"Hey, Jack what are you doing?"

"Playing with these LEGO toys you brought me yesterday. Dad these toys are so cool."

"Thank you, I'm happy you like them, so who is your favorite character." I have been trying to get him to like my characters for so long he didn't like emmet so I am hoping he likes Rex Dangervest.

"Dad, I still like Batman"

"Oh, my gosh, Jack what do I have to do for you to respect me it's like im not even here" I groaned.

"Dad stop being a baby"

"I'm just kidding, Katherine made breakfast she wants you to come to eat with us. So, come on"

"Alright, but can I bring my LEGOs"

"Ok."