Chapter 8: You look beautiful tonight~~

Dedicated to all who stuck on to this story ;)
~~Clarence's POV~~

Rrring~ the door bell rung.

"Hey help me open the door."

I opened the door. Three gorgeous girls and a Hakon stood before me.

"Hi guys, come in! Feel free to roam and use the house! Julian's words."

However, as I was saying that, my eyes couldn't stop themselves from checking out the girls, especially Astyr. She was wearing a baby blue and white candy striped, knee length dress which emphasised her curves, showing her Karlie Kloss-slim waist and her "Cara Delevingne" long, slim legs. Maybe Oh My Gosh, look at her ________! (Fill in the blanks maybe?)

On the other hand, Theo was also stunning. Cassy? She was cute. I averted my eyes. Anyway, the mainpoint was Astyr I told myself. I seem to be quite caught up by these mental conversations, maybe I should talk to myself less often.

"Guys? Everything's set!" someone shouted.

Someone waved a hand in front of my face. "Hey Clarence, things are ready!" I must have spaced out. we rushed out to see a magnificent barbecue pit and a bonfire waiting for us. A table with chairs with lots of goodies and smores was standing on the grass, waiting for us.

*****

"Dipping in the pool?" I asked.

"Cool." they jumped into the pool. I searched around for Astyr. She didn't seem present.

"Hey nevermind, you are a bad boy. Why are even you looking for one girl only?" so, I successfully convinced my mind to turn my thoughts away from her.

~~Astyr's POV~~

Well, to be honest, I didn't really feel like getting myself splashed wet. I entered the house and flounced on the leather couch. Gosh. I feel so fat after eating all those smores. With some luck maybe I will find a gym here, afterall, this IS Julian Matherson's resort.

I wandered around the house, trying to find the cursed place. The place was massive. I walked along the halls, past many rooms. Toilet, room, room, room, toilet... At last, this room seemed occupied. Clothes were scattered on the bed. A stack of books on a bedside table, a laptop, a guitar... Wait! Books?

I couldn't contain my curiosity so I walked in and made a beeline for the books. John Steinbeck, On the Origin of Species, To Kill a Mocking Bird... The heck? I wasnt expectng these. Who would think a bad boy would read serious literature? The strange thing was, these books were put in a weird manner. Like a puzzle to cover something underneath. I took a mental picture of the positions, and uncovered them. Beneath, there were SAT practises, GCE textbooks and even IB syllabuses. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was a nerd? No way. Bad boys have secrets too. I laughed as I glanced through his books.

Hmmm, this could be handy information I could make use of later....

After some more searching that seemed like a million hours, I finally found that bewitched place. I peered inside. Treadmills, bicycles, mats whatever. I wonder what the mats are for. I walked over to the mats and decided to do some stretching. So it happened that I had my ipod with me. I chose some song and started to dance. It was a rather easy sequence and it was a piece of cake.

I was still holding my ending pose when a deep, smooth voice suddenly said "you dance like a pinktoe spider." a Julian walked in in all of his shirtless glory.

"How on earth can you compare me to a spider?!" don't get me wrong but I quite like them. They are nimble and clever... "Then I take that it is a compliment?"

"Do so if you feel better that way." he said in a carefree attitude.

I sat next to Julian. He handed me a bottle of water. Accidentally, his hand brushed mine. I lowered my head and blushed discreetly. His skin was so soft and smooth, I really was wondering if he used skincare products XD. I stiffled my laughter. I do believe I have the strongest power to destroy even the most romantic moment on earth.

"What's so funny ?" he said.

Trying hard to supress my giggles, I choked "nothing." Of course, being the jackass he was, he had to say something to get me back.

"You're laughing to disguise the fact that you want to lick my abs." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Seriously why do people like you have such a big ego? I think I have to find a pin soon."

"But nevertheless, you must agree to the fact that I am hot and my eyes are too stunning." he said. "And that, too, is the greatest understatement of the century. No adjective can describe the beauty of my eyes and my whole body."

Deciding to ignore him, I drank some water and went to the treadmill and turned it on to my usual jogging pace.

"Oh, so I left you speechless with my hotness." he continued

Getting infurated, I gave him the silent treatment.

"You're jealous that I'm hotter than you, so you ignore me, but you are sexy when you do so."

Despite the fact that I was paranoid that he, Julian described me sexy, I masked it up by shouting"Perv, can you just shut up?! This is not a request. It is a command. Besides, I am really plain and nerdy kay?! Sexy my ass." I guess it was the wrong thing to say as...

"Yup that's true. Your ass is sexy." that happened. I should've knew better.

I gritted my teeth until my face was white and mentally groaned. Ugggggggggg. I'm so frustrared that I could eat him now. However, my heart was not cooperating. Some butterflies kept on flying like they found wonderland in there. I must be out of my sane mind. Nevermind, I'm sure all people feel like that when someone says that you are hot. It's not like I like that asshole.

"Hey Astyr, I'm serious. You are beautiful..."

My heart stopped in mid-air.

"Tonight." he guffawed and left.

Geeze, this boy surely leaves me infuriated.

Hi baes, here's another update for you. Finally. XP. Tbh, Im busy and wont be able to update regularly now. Thanks to all who have the patience to put up with me and stick to this story. Oh yes and the next chappie will be in cassy's pov. Until next time ^^
Xoxo:) mist_claw