chapter-5

Manik moved towards Cabir's room to talk about everything and set his mind free. He moved into Cabir's room and found him sitting and surfing on the phone

Mujhe teri madad chaiye said Manik sitting in front of Cabir 

ab kya ho gaya said Cabir putting his phone aside

i heard bhai and bhabhi talking they said ki if the groom applies first haldi on the bride they live a happy life and i was wondering said Manik leaving the sentence incomplete that you should do it or not Cabir completed the sentence

What do you think Manik 

i don't know Cabir i and Aliya has just broken up in the morning and i don't think it would be right said Manik

Manik, Aliya has moved on she has nothing to do with yours and Nandini's relationship. the first time we talked about Nandini, you said that you didn't wanted to hurt her. but you are doing everything complete opposite of it. everyday that girl waits for you, that you would come and spend time with her Manik but sadly you didn't. Marriage is taking place today, anyway you have to talk to her may it be right now or after marriage. The only difference is it would be less awkward to talk right now rather than at night explained Cabir 

i guess you are right i would go and talk to her right now said Manik

make it quick only half hour is left for her Haldi Navya is with her i would call her to me just make it quick said Cabir and Manik nodded

Manik took the Haldi bowl from the kitchen and sneaked into Nandini's room 

he found no one there so he guessed her to be in washroom.

Manik's P.O.V

what should i talk to her i don't know and how would i ask to apply Haldi on her how are things gonna happen i don't know, i don't understand what justifications i would be giving to her and should i tell her about me and Aliya what if she isn't mature enough to understand what me and Aliya shared and what i she doesn't like me having a contact with her. i will think about it later, right now i need to do what i am here for. My thoughts came to an end when i heard the sound of door opening and there comes the angel dressed in yellow.

she was looking so beautiful, she looked beautiful everyday but today she was looking differently beautiful

she was looking so beautiful, she looked beautiful everyday but today she was looking differently beautiful. light color suits her really well i softly caught her elbow and lightly pinned her to the wall she got scared and started breathing heavy, slight frowns appeared on her head and her eyes were closed as a reflex. truly i didn't liked the frowns on her head so i rubbed it and said shh relax its just me, Manik and she opened her eyes wide and a chuckle escaped from my mouth. she relaxed and looked at me for a minute or so before speaking aap, aap yahan kya kar rahe hai she asked, her voice was so soft so sweet it was like someone poured honey in my ears though we can't know the sweetness through ears but still you know the voice is heard from ear i cant go in my thoughts for so long i have to give her a reply i am here to just to apply Haldi on you, you know its a good sign i said and took a pause May i i asked, in return she nodded nervously its okay don't get nervous i will only apply on your cheeks and won't do any nastiness i comforted her. She smiled a little and taking it as a sign i lightly applied the Haldi on her cheeks and she closed her eyes feeling my touch i can't tell how soft her skin was i really didn't wanted to take my hands off her but alas i have to. After done with both the cheeks i placed a light kiss on her forehead. she opened her eyes but looked down and started playing with her finger. i guessed she wanted to ask something. i took her chin between my thumb and forefinger and made her look into my eyes. her eyes were big but looked beautiful. They look so beautiful and captivating that i will drown and won't be able to escape from them, not that i want to. oh god i am already liking this girl i never in my life used such cheesy lines not even for Aliya. kuch kehna hai i asked again breaking the chain of my thoughts and again she nodded in no. you have to be free with me you are gonna spend your life with me i said in a calm tone i saw tears building in her eyes aap mujhse baat nahi karne aae mujhe bura laga i wanted to talk to you she said in a meek voice i was silent what could i say i had no reason for it, it was just my stupidity and i didn't wanted to give her any stupid reason for my deeds. i would tell her the truth not completely of course but partially i was nervous, we didn't meet for a long time, so i was nervous all the time i knew you had expectations from me but i couldn't control my nervousness. you know Nandini being a girl in a relationship is much easier than being a boy, you don't need to take the first step. Every girl thinks that easy for boys and they don't get nervous but trust me its not. i know that's not a reason to make it up but i will make it up with anything i can do i promise  saying that i wiped her tears and kissed her eyes. You know what your skin is so soft that i don't want to take my lips or hands off you. Just some hours and then you will be all mine i deliberately said that huskily but i didn't know why i said the last part, i don't regret it but maybe it was my heart speaking. i saw a red hue spread on her cheeks. my favorite color on her skin looks so beautiful though i can't see it completely due to Haldi but i can see it lightly. i kissed her forehead last time and left after saying i need to leave it's almost time for you Haldi and someone would be coming to call you and she nodded smilingly. it felt good no it felt the best after spending time with her it was not enough but now i am really excited to spend my life with her. there was a goofy smile on my face and i felt content. i was thinking should i really tell her about Aliya or not cause whatever happens she is still eighteen and i don't know anything about her maturity level. i think its better to leave it that way. Manik we have appointed a male masseuse and stylist for you they are waiting in your room so that you look good at your wedding so just go and be there they are waiting for you bhabhi said coming towards me i always look good and handsome bhabhi if you would have notice na than i am sure it would have been me not bhai i said winking at her tu na pagal hai abhi tere bhai sunenge toe tujhe daat padegi apni bhabhi ke sath flirt karne ke liye isliye jaldi se ja or ready hoja said bhabhi and i went away kissing her on her cheek. i and bhabhi share a really great bond she is the best she is like more than a friend and less than a sister cause you can't flirt with your sister.