Chapter 4

C&A mom - How was the mall ?

Chris - It was good ....

C&A mom - umm.. Alana i'm talking to you !! how was the mall ??

Alana - It was fine " kisses mom on the cheek " love you goodnight !.

     " Alana walks off to her room "

C&A mom - whats wrong with her Chris ?

Chris - I don't no she wouldn't talk the whole way home

C&A mom - umm, aright baby " kisses Chris on the cheek " get some sleep.

    The Next Morning

Alana - I hopped out the bed to the sound of my loud ass alarm clock then went to take a shower .My shower was about 20 minutes long then i was interpreted by my phone ringing. " think to self while stepping out of the shower wrapping my towel around my wet body " who could this be bothering me ??  " answers the phone " HELLO ??

Unknown - Chill Sis i ain't did nun to you  stop catching a attitude !!

Alana - OMG is this my baby !!

Unknown - Who you think it is ?

Alana - Omg baby i miss you when are you coming home ?

Unknown - That's what i called you for i need u to come pick me up at the airport

Alana - OMG are you serious?

Unknown - Positive

Alana - I'll be there seen you see

Unknown - see you then

Alana - After i hung up the phone i didn't no what to say. Just to let y'all known that was my younger brother Brian better known as his stage name KID INK , But anyways he's 27 .... well he's older than me but he's younger than Chris so whatever. Anyways i put on my lotion rushed to my closet but on a all black crop top some all black  leather pants and my Brazil 9s .  I grabber my phone , my charger my keys purse and headed to LAX airport.

Chris - I woke up headed downstairs to the kitchen where momma was serving up a meal of course , and no Alana . " Ma where Alana at ? "

C&A mom - She should be upstairs in her room what you mean ?

Chris - She not in there .

C&A mom - well try to text or call her phone .

Chris - ok

Alana - I finally arrived at the airport and there was my sexy ass brother !! It's kinda weird to say but my 2 brother are sexy even in my eyes i see why they pull all the hoe's  especially Brian.  " gets out the car run over to Brian and hugs him / put his things in the car. "

Brian - You put on a lil weight huh ?

Alana - what hell naw never that i gotta always stay in shape , tf you thought.?

Brian - ' laughs ' it bet not be no baby in there either i haven't been gone for 2 long.

Alana - Boy plz no kids 4 me I'm to good of a girl 4 tht , but whats been up with ya tour ?

Brian - Nothing really  most of em were sold out !.

Alana - congrats on tht , Bro doing big things !!

Brian - O 4sho , how the family

Alana - Mom's doing great, Chris still pulling hoe's and irritating ass fuck , and Dad the same as usually gives no fucks about us but besides that everybody else ok.

Brian - what about the baby ?

Alana-  Chris baby is fine she's learning how to talk and walk a lil bit nothing major, you hungry ?

Brian- i could eat

Alana-  where you wanna go ?

Brian- Jacks N Joe sound good ?

Alana - Jacks N Joe it is !