Magcon Preferences: 1

Magcon imagines: 1

Favorite passtime together - not exactly dates, just more casually hanging out

Aaron: going to the skating rink. You and Aaron aren't great at skating, so in your free time you often head over to the skate rink. You both have the intention of getting better but mostly you two enjoy the couples dances and going out for ice cream after.

Cameron: you and Cameron both love to work out so you like to take long jogs with lots of beautiful scenery. You are staying healthy, spending time with him and it's absolutely gorgeuous.

Jack gilinsky: musical theatre. You and jack both love music and acting so your favorite pastime is to participate in musical theatre and go to performances.

Jack Johnson: go hiking. You and jack both love the outdoors and a good long walk. So you guys often pack picnics and go on hikes, it's incredibly romantic and relaxing.

Carter: game nights. You and carter have a weird obsession with board games so you like to relax on Sundays with a huge board game tornament. You guys are both very competitive and love horsing around. Board games, are perfect for your night in.

Matt: you and Matt like to drive around town just hanging out. Often you guys will go to the mall and just walk around or get frozen yogurt. Sometimes you even head down to the bookstore to look at some books and Matt bothers and distracts you the entire time.

Nash: Starbucks. As typical as it sounds, when it comes to a casual hang out day, you guys like to stop for some coffee and go on a walk.

Taylor: car washing! Taylor loves his car and you have a blast. Between soaking each other and splashing the soap, car washing is a win win situation for you both.

Shawn: going out for cupcakes or muffins. When your both too lazy for a real meal, you like to stop at a cupcake shop and grab some sugar. Then, you guys stop at the music store which takes forever to pull shawn out of.