Chapter 3

After mad dummy fight and to we reach Temmie village. . ."What the. . ." Chara mumbled. "Cuuute!!!!" Shinpi cheered. ". . ." [* I'm filled with. . . DETEMMIENATION.] Frisk uttered. Odis was covered in Tems. "Wow." Shinpi mumbled. "I'm not food stoooooop!" Chara squeaked. ". . ." [* Here.] Frisk stated as they picked Chara up. Odis was now Temmie Goddess. "Wow. . ." Chara sighed sarcastically. Odis is uwu. "Let's pay for Tem college!" Shinpi exclaimed. "CօӀӀҽց." "Wowowowowow!! Hoomans sell1ng do11y?!" Temmie screeched. "WɑíԵ ամԵ." "Please don't sell me." Chara requested. Odis hugged chara tightly. "Thank you for protecting me." Chara mumbled. She just responded with an uwu. "We've got tem armor!" Shinpi cheered as she gave tem armor to Odis and Chara. Shinpi and Frisk already had their armor on. Odis put her armor on under her clothes, so, yeah she hid when she put it on. "Wait. . . Is tem armor made of Temmies?" Chara wondered. "ʍɑվҍҽ." "Let's progress!" Shinpi cheered. "A'íցհԵ."

After Undyne battle starts. .

"Aaaaah!!!" Chara screamed. Odis still had the two spears. "Let's ruun!!" Shinpi cried as she pressed flee, Frisk following suit. Odis also followed, flailing her spears in undyne's direction "ҍҽցօղíՏ ԵհօԵíՏ!" "Crap!" Shinpi then died. "Oh no! Shinpi!" Chara called out. ". . ." [* Odis--!" Frisk cried out before getting impaled by a spear, barely holding on. Odis was legit in panic attack mode, but she tried to help them. "Time. To. . . Diiiiieeee!!!!" Undyne yelled as she surrounded Frisk and Odis in spears. The spears then fired. However, odis used her own spears to deflect them. Undyne kept trying to attack. Odis still hasn't died, but Frisk just bled to death. Odis at some point managed to get undyne away, and just impaled herself with the spear she had. ". . ." [* Glad to be alive again.] Frisk mumbled. "Wh- What?" Shinpi uttered. Odis said nothing, she was shaking and hugging chara tightly. Chara hugged Odis back. Odis was shook. "What?" Chara questioned. She didn't say anything. "Let's ruuuun!!" Shinpi screamed. She bolted, making sure to block any and every attack. "Good Lord! We're almost to hot land--! Why a call now?!?" Shinpi cried as she picked up the phone. Odis continued to block. "Okay, we'll visit! Bye Papyrus!! Oki time to run again!!" Shinpi screamed as she sprinted away to the Hotlands again. Odis ran. "We lived!" Shinpi cheered. Uwu. "Let's go to that lab before we melt. . ." Chara mumbled, referring to herself. "í ʍɑժҽ վօմ հҽɑԵ ɾҽՏíՏԵɑղԵ ҍմԵ օƘí" ". . ." [* We're on a TV.] Frisk commented as soon as they walked in. "վҽԹ" ". . . Why?" Chara questioned. "We don't know either!" Shinpi mumbled. "օҍՏҽɾѵɑԵíօղ" "Okay then. . ." Chara and Shinpi muttered quietly. She said nothing after that. "Woah! Scientist lizard lady!!" Shinpi exclaimed. Odis just waved.

Skip past the extensive Alphys monologue and to the quizshow. . .

"You're annoying, Mr. Metta-jerk." Shinpi grumbled. ". . ." [* Why?] Frisk asked. "It's Shinpi. Don't question. Just accept." Chara replied. Odis had managed to get all of it right. "How. Did. You. Do. That?" Mettaton asked before leaving. "That sure was something." Alphys commented. Odis sipped some bleach out of a mug "ʍɑցic." "Let's go!" Chara yelled as they, Frisk, and Shinpi all began to run. She bolt. "Crap. Puzzle already? How fast did we run?!" Shinpi asked. She just shrugged.After more puzzles and before MTT's fight. . ."Okay, everyone got their items?" Chara asked. "վҽԹ" "Good. Let's go." Chara stated as everyone walked in. She hummed quietly.Skip dialogue, for I remember nothing. . ."Let's get the ratings as high as possible!" Shinpi exclaimed. ". . ." [* Let's do this.] Frisk and Shinpi then made cute poses. Odis just covered everyone and everything with cats. The ratings explode. Odis did a sexy ass pose like, damn. The ratings skyrocket more. Odis is a fabulous lesbian. ". . ." [* Beautiful.] Frisk stated. Hair flip. Shinpi dodges an attack and lands in a 'draw me like one of your French girls' pose, "Draw me like one of your French girls, Mettaton!" Odis was playing all Star on a kazoo. Somehow the ratings went even higher. "Wake me up!" Chara sang. ". . ." [* Wake me up inside!] Frisk continued. "Can't wake up!" Chara progressed. ". . ." [* Save me!] Frisk carried on. "Call my name, and save me from the dark!" Chara finished. Odis was being fabulous. "She's so fab - fab - fab - u - lous! Likes to dress up! She's so fab - fab - fab - u - lous! Wearin' make-up! She's so fab - fab - fab - u - lous! Likes to dress up! Wearin' make-up! Shakin' that butt! Hahahahaha! Ha!" Chara sang. "So funny." Shinpi mumbled, smirking. Odis finna pose. "Oh my gosh! Look at those ratings!" Mettaton gasped. She kicked her leg up, fabu. Chara hugged Odis while Mtt monologues, but nobody cared. Odis is fab gurl. Chara agreed with this notion. uwu. Mettaton's battery then died and yeah, Chara, Shinpi, Odis and Frisk all got to the elevator. Odis is uwu. "Okay, what's the game plan?" Shinpi asked. She shrugged. "Escape after somehow defeating the king?" Shinpi asked. "ԹɾօҍɑҍӀվ." ". . ." [* No. We've got everything we need for a satisfying ending.] Frisk said, unaware that we forgot to befriend others, so we won't get the best ending. "Okay, Frisk. We trust you." "ҍմԵ աҽ-" she shut herself up. ". . ." [* Let's go, please.] Frisk mumbled as the elevator opened. She said nothing, following. "Door's locked. . ." Shinpi mumbled. [* Oh! Chara! Come over here! I think I found something you like! It's a locket!] Chara was already in the room, putting the locket on hastily, mumbling, "Thank you. . . I miss you. . . Asriel. . ." She said nothing. "I found the keys!" Shinpi exclaimed from the kitchen. She remained completely silent. Shinpi unlocked the doors. "Neat." Chara commented. ". . ." [* I'm happy.] Frisk cheered. She was completely silent, not saying a single thing.Skip to the barrier. . ."You're still crying? You're like Asriel, crying over the smallest things." Chara comments. "That story was too sad, okay?!" Shinpi cried. ". . ." [* How'd we make it this far?] Frisk asked themself. Odis looked so dead inside . "Twilight is shining through the barrier. . . You are filled with DETERMINATION." Chara comnentates. Odis just existed. "It was nice to meet you. . . Goodbye." Asgore stated as he broke the MERCY button. Odis casually grabbed it away from him "Hҽվ ղօա, ԹӀɑվ ղícҽ." Asgore snatched the trident back and the attacks begin. "Us kids are on fiiiiiire-- Frisk, how are you dodging these?" Shinpi asked. ". . ." [* Determination. That's how.] Frisk replied. Odis was using the spears she got to block multiple attacks.After many, many, MAAAAAAANY attacks. . ."Children. This war has gone on long enough. Take my SOUL and leave this tretched place." Asgore stated. "No. I won't kill." Shinpi refused. ". . . I don't want anyone to d- die. . ." Frisk stated. "No way." Chara mumbled. She quickly made a small doll, it looked like a human version of him, she took the soul, putting it into the doll. "--?! T- Thank you--!!" Asgore in doll form was then destroyed, along with his SOUL. You idiots! You still don't get it, do you? In this world it's K I L L O R B E K I L L E D !" Flowey screamed as he absorbed the SOULs. Odis tried to cut him with a pair of garden sheers.

Odis, however, was too late. Flowey began to transform. . . Into Omega Flowey. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Omega Flowey cackled maniacally. "What the heck is that thing?!?" Shinpi yelled. ". . . That looks dumb." Chara mumbled. Frisk had no reaction. Odis was annoyed. "Oh my lord! What's going oooooon?!?" Shinpi screams as she dodges weird vine ball thingamajig. Odis grabbed onto one of the vines.

Skip to after the battle.

". . .Kill. . . Me. . ." Flowey begged. "No." Chara refused. ". . .Kill. . . Me." Flowey begged. "No thank you." Shinpi also refused. "I'll come back. I'll kill you all. I'll kill everyone you know. I'll kill everyone you love." Flowey threatened. ". . ." [* Even if you've tried killing us many, many times, and most likely will try again. . . We spare you. Everyone deserves forgiveness.] Frisk explained. Odis was in the background, she was acting so, psychotic. "I don't understand. . . I. . . Just. . . Can't. . . Understaaand!" Flowey cried out as he dissapeared underground. Odis remained in the background. They were all suddenly back at the barrier. "Let's go find Undyne's house!" Chara exclaimed. "օƘɑվ."

Once they get to the house.

"HELLO HUMANS! HERE'S UNDYNE'S HOUSE! HERE'S A GIFT FOR UNDYNE! READY? LET'S GO!" Papyrus exclaimed. "My ears. . ." Shinpi mumbled. She was silent.

After the event stuff and to the first amalgamate encounter for I remember nothing. . .

"What?!? Why?!? How?!? When?!? Who?!?" Shinpi panicked. Odis said nothing. Frisk used their stick to play fetch with the AMALGAMATE. Odis said nothing. The amalgamate, after half an hour or so, was spared. Shinpi is now terrified of dogs. Odis is just, her. "This is a weird group." Chara muttered. "վҽԹ" "Let's go." Chara stated. "O- Okay." Shinpi mumbled. ". . ." [* What's wrong?] Frisk asked. "I think I nearly got eaten." Shinpi replied.