02

He sat through school wracking his brain with the worst possible thoughts and how he would get the money.
"Tyler, Tyler pay attention!" His teacher growled smacking a hand down on his desk infront of Tyler to get his attention.
"S-sorry" he stuttered as the teacher walked back to the board and continued teaching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She woke to darkness, she could feel the tight burn of the rope that held her hands together behind her back, a blindfold over eyes and tape over her mouth. She felt cold hands rip her from her bed and drag her to the stairs throwing her down, clunky footsteps of a man following behind her.
"Careful, dont break her just yet." A familiar female voice said from the living room as the mans cold hands grabbed her arms.

"Yea Yea" The man said chuckling as he dragged her.

Her long blonde hair was out of its usual pontail, she wore only her black tank top and shorts, she had gotten home late from cello practice and was to tired to change into her pajamas. The floor was cold under her as she was dragged to another room, she could hear the clicking of a phone as if someone was texting.
She tugged slightly at the ropes binding her wrists behind her back, but froze and tensed up feeling a hand touch her cheek. She could tell it belonged to a women, she started to tremble as the familiar women's voice spoke softly as a whisper in her ear.

"Now now child, I wouldn't do that, wouldn't want to harm such a pretty girl like you," The women spoke softly a whisper her voice cold but still familiar.

She began to tremble worse as the women spoke. With each word the women's cold breath brushed her ear. As the women's cold hand moved away she heard the two leave the room, she tugs at the rope binding her arms behind her back but to no avail. She could hear the to talking but wasn't able to make out any words. She kept tugging at the ropes, even tho her body ached from being thrown down the stairs. The man and women talked for a long time and when they returned the man ripped the tape from her mouth and she felt a phone pressed to her ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler sat through class, which seemed to last forever before it finally ended. He grabbed his bag, racing out of the class and toward his home. As he did his phone rang.

"Hello!?" He answered the phone frantically as it rang with Lala's ringtone.