Chapter One: Sunny Days Ahead

3rd POV:
It was a normal, boring day in Honnoji Academy as second year class K was learning about World War 2 taught by their blue-haired, go with the flow teacher.

Teacher: "In 1933, the National Socialist German workers' party came to power, this was the birth of chancellor Hitler, eventually, Germany's postwar democracy gave rise to fascism." He explained writing on his board as some of the students listened intently as others...*Cough!* a certain bowled haired girl! *Cough!* were dozing off, suddenly a loud bang was heard at the door as it surprised everyone, after two more hard bangs the door was kicked off it's hinges as it was sent flying across the room, smashing some windows as it bounced back and knocked the students in the two front rows off their seats.

Teacher: "Um...excuse me, we're in the middle of a lesson." He said as a freakishly huge tan skinned man with blond hair squeezed through the doorway.

Huge guy: "I'm here on official business!" He announced as a line of students lined up on the sides surrounding the teacher, as in fear he rolled back and bowed the the huge guy in front of him, the huge guy turned and faced the class

Huge guy: "I'm Gamagoori Ira! Disciplinary Committee Chair!" He introduced as huge letters blocked his face.

Ira: "Students of class K! We have determined that there is someone among you who intends to bring harm to Honnouji Academy! Step forward and accept your punishment!!" He announced as a male student who was sweating bullets stood up as he lifted his arm and threw a smoke bomb on the ground, suddenly he took the opportunity to make a break for it, going down several flight of stairs, unaware the Ira was seen falling as the escapee ran passed the windowed floors, once at the entrance he saw Ira was already waiting for him.

Ira: "You thought a tear gas bomb would help you escape!?!" He shouted as he threw the guy far toward the main entrance of the academy, the guy turned and saw Ira standing over him as he pulled out a uniform.

Ira: "A One-Star Goku uniform, I see I found our thief, well what are you waiting for try it on." Ira invited as the thief did as told, he suddenly felt a great sensation all over his bodyThief: "Whoa! This is amazing! It's like power is flowing into my body and SOUL!!" He shouted as he cubby body went into a muscily one, Ira drew a whip from his sleeve as he tried hitting the thief but to no avail as the thief was dodging all his hits with super speed.

Thief: "Whoa! My body is moving faster than fast!" He said.

Ira: "Of course that is the power of a Goku uniform." Ira explained.

Thief: "Then die!!" He shouted as he smacked Ira's whip to the side and went for a punch to his stomach, but nothing happened Ira didn't even flinch.

Ira: "Too bad, Your uniform only has one star, but mine has three, in other words an attack by a mere One-Star won't do a thing to me!!" He shouted as he drew two whips this time from both arms as he started whipping the guy now with success.