~Chapter 6~

Yoongi's POV~

It was the next day where the light spread throughout the room, seeping through every corner the sun rays can find. I felt groggy and achy the moment I lifted my head up, feeling the cracks of my bones ripple throughout my body. Even though I just got up it felt like I've broken a bone or something. Groaning, I stretched and felt a slight crack from my back, relieving me as a wave of satisfaction coursed through me. Opening my eyes fully I saw that it was empty in my room, meaning that Jimin woke up early today.

I fell back on my bed and pulled the covers over my body again and tried to go back to sleep. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone vibrated from my nightstand. I groaned even louder, getting up from comfort to get my phone to see who is texting or bothering me such as Jungkook trying to wake me up even more. With one hand I rubbed my eyes slowly to see clearly who had texted me, while the other holds the phone to swipe and unlock my phone. To my surprise the person that texted me was Youngmin. In a hurry I went to the chat and saw that she texted me 5 times at different times, mostly at whrn I'm not awake at all. I read them and slowly texted back my reply.

7:36 AM
Youngmin: Hey you there? Sorry for pestering you but I need to ask you something.

10:30 AM
Me: Oh sorry I was asleep when you texted me, what do you need?

For a moment she didn't answer, so I patiently waited for her to reply tapping the side of my phone.

A minute passed. No answer.

2 minutes pass. Still no answer.

I realize she won't answer as of now so I sighed and put my phone in my pocket with disappointment. After having that refreshing texting time I got up and stretched once more, finally getting out of my bed ajd taking a step on the cold wood floor underneath me. My feet felt a little numb to the sudden chill, but after a second or two it didn't seem to bother me that much.

I looked into the mirror and saw my tired state, deep eye bags, bedhair, wrinkled pajamas, and clearly a lack of energy and movement from being in such a comfortable. Even though I love the other members like brothers, I'll most likely choose my bed in almost every situation.

Rubbing my eyes once more I turned to the door and walked out into the dimly lit hallway, turning to the kitchen to see if Jin hyung made any breakfast so that I don't have to make any for myself.

Just as I'd hoped therr was piping hot pancakes set out on a nice plate basically begging to be eaten. Lickijg ky lips I sit down on the chair next to the plate of pancakes and scoot closer to them, taking the fork to start cutting the pancake. As I started to eat Jin came up to the counter scanning the place until his eyes landed on me, or more like, the pancakes.

"Suga! Those are my pancakes! I made them and was going to eat them after I put my apron away!" Jin complained, clearly upset that I took "his" pancakes.

I stuffed another piece of pancake in my mouth and said with a mouth full to annoy him, "Oh these pancakes are so goooood! Thanks for making them for me, you can make your own now."

He frowned and turned back to the stove, taking out another pan to cook yet another set of pancakes for himself. Laughing I continued to eat as he kept glaring at me intendely at every chance he could get, while I happily ate my breakfast in peace.