4【kim seokjin】

➣kim seokjin

heir to the kim corporation being an only child

heir to the kim corporation being an only child. 26 years old. paralyzed from waist down. light hazel hair, usually parted in the middle in comma style. small and subtle waves are styled into his hair. wears prescribed glasses.
(kind of like his whole 2015 era looks)

hearing your ringing alarm go off, you excitedly got up. yes, excitedly. after all, waking up in a grand master bedroom, with the smell of fresh sheets was enough to wake you. you readied yourself in your bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing your teeth to be presentable. even throwing on some light makeup.

as you walked to your desk, you look up at the calendar one of the boys put up in your room. it had your schedule written on it, and the first task was to wake up the eldest in the house. jin.

stepping out of your room, the light filter of the lightly shade of orange was covering the hallway floor and walls from the giant window. walking a few short steps, you made it to jin's room. knocking softly, you opened the door and smiled softly. a little tuffle of brown hair was peaking from the blanket and you glanced at the paper in your hand. there were needed instructions for waking up the male.

shutting the door behind you, you followed the first step and opened up the curtains to his room, hissing softly yourself. you heard shuffling behind you, a loud displeasant groan leaving the room owner's lips.

"please, shut the curtain," he asked politely, in a deep morning voice.

"sorry, Seokjin-ssi, but the instructions clearly say open the curtains...and these were written by you in the first place," you argued back. you could see him nodding slightly, sitting upright.

"please fetch me the water and medication please."

you did as told, a bit surprised seeing the full cup of water by the bed. "Namjoon always fills it up before i sleep...soon enough that wil be your job."

you smile softly, waiting patiently to finish before grabbing the glass from him. "so next thing on the list is, help you onto the chair." he nodded knowingly and lifted his bottom off the bed with his arms, twisting his waist so his legs can hang off the edge of the bed.

you've done thing like this millions of times before, but you supposed that since Jin was much more handsome than any other patient you've dealt with, you suddenly felt even more nervous. call yourself unprofessional, but that is what you thought. you moved him as quickly, yet as safe as possible, and the grunt he let out made you blush even more.

"thank god, you're not as slow as our last maid. but she was old so i don't blame her too much." you chuckle at his statement, jin laughing as well. and only then did you notice his unique tone, which made you break out into a burst of laughter as well. "i swear she touched things that aren't supposed to be touched. but in the end, she was a good help."