em0606 ; markhyuck

haechan escaped the burning building. in spite of his bruised body, the corner of his mouth curves up beautifully when he caught the dark yet familiar figure standing in the dark, eyes burning holes on him "d-daddy", he said in a happy tone, limping to his master's legs before came crashing down, "haechan did it"

mark nods, obviously satisfied with the result. he then bend down and scoop the boy into his hands, pressing a quick kiss on his forehead, "good job, kitten"

jaehyun arched an eyebrow but the girl who is standing next to him nudge him to stop the guy from saying something he might regrets later,"there is a line sooyoung, there is a line and our leader is passing it"

"so what?", she shrugged, "despite of being the most fucked-up version of a fairy tale, they are living the love they want and if you want to stop that then you will need to go through me"

"what they are is not love. i have a family, you have sungjae, you know damn well"

  ╒══════════════════╕

     ╘══════════════════╛

"There is only one rule 0606 and I want you to follow it sharply, no matter the situation and the circumstances. What is it?"

"My body, my soul is all yours. Your words is my command, your euphoria is my blessedness and your blues is my sorrow"

-

mark lee

lee donghyuck

-

2019 - viesie
"i am completely against dosmetic violence and this book is written from the insight of a illegal, unhealthy relationship to raise awareness to people. please put that in mind"