Chapter one...

9/10/12

It happened again. That bastard who dares call himself raped me. Then "mom" beat me, and to top it all off, my "sister" told me to kill myself, that I was worthless, that I'm a slut, that I should just leave. So I'm going to. I just packed my bags, I have mine and chase's savings, and a bus ticket to la. I packed all my clothes, all my shoes, my computer, my phone, my iPod, everything. As of tomorrow, I will not be Lucanne Thomas. Never again. I'm gone.

I set my diary in top of my bags and grabbed my phone. I opened my chat and clicked my boyfriends name.

M: Are you ready? I am...

H: I can't do this. I can't leave my mom, and I can't let you leave yours either.

M: Whatever, I can do this myself. I know how to drive. We're done, goodbye.

H: So because I won't help you run away like a bitch, you're breaking up with me? Whatever you whore.

M: No I'm breaking up with you because I saw you and Michelle making out in the hall last week.

No reply. Yay, I'm a single, homeless, 15 year old with no one to call. Yippee. I sneaked down stairs and grabbed the car keys. Everyone was sleeping so I could just go out the front door.

"I won't miss you guys." I wrote on the chalkboard by the front door then walked out of the house, throwing my stuff in the back of my sisters baby blue jeep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \😄/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! I'm so sorry it was short, they will get longer and better. Also I need help. There is going to be a contest, so the next chapter will have all the details. It's basically just a cast contest... Plus, I need feedback! Continue *tongue click* or nah!? I love y'all! Stay perfect

Xoxo ~Seirra Belle 😊