Seeing Red

My heart shattered into a million pieces seeing Taehyung in such a horrible state.

His lip was bleeding, he had bruises all over him, and there was a large gash over his left eye.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screamed, standing up quickly.

I try to attack his captors but I'm thrown back onto the floor.

"Not so fast, sister," Weston chuckles.

"Don't fucking call me your sister, you scum," I spit at him.

He laughs and kicks Taehyung in the gut as I scream. Taehyung is so drained he cant even make a sound.

"Please. I'm the one you want to hurt, not him. He's done nothing!" I sob.

"Oh don't worry, we will hurt you, but we want to hurt him first."

He looks to a few of the guards standing at the door and one swiftly walks over, revealing a gun.

I'm paralyzed in fear as Hunter slowly brings the gun to Taehyung's head.

"Please" I whisper, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Oh how wonderful it is to see you suffer. After all you've put us through... We finally get the revenge we've waited for..." Weston says, a terrifying look in his eyes.

"Anyone care for a little game?" Weston says, spinning the chamber.

"Let's see what fate decides for sister's lover."

"Stop. Please just kill me." I beg.

He abruptly stops the spinning and aims the gun at Taehyung's head.

"STOP!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, clawing at the guards.

They grab my hair and jerk my head in an effort to shut me up.

He pulls the trigger, but nothing happens. I writhe around, desperately trying to break free, but it's no use.

"Let's try that again" Hunter says.

I shut my eyes tightly as the chamber spins and the gun is pressed against his forehead. Sobs rack my body.

Then the fatal shot rings out.

I open my eyes and see blood pouring from Taehyung's head.

-

He died. The end.

-

-

Really? You thought it was gonna end like that?

Pftttttt. Yeah right.

-

-

Then the fatal shot rings out.

I don't even have a chance to open my eyes before I'm swiftly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

Gunshots echo and smoke fills my lungs.

What is happening?

The person carrying me quickly sprints out of the building, with an array of armed men with them.

I'm thrown in the back of a black SUV.

A very familiar black SUV.

I rub my temples and look to the driver's seat.

"You really thought we would just let y'all die? Who do you think we are?" Jin says, running a hand through his hair as he begins driving.

"Is Taehyung okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Oh so that's it? No 'tHaNk YoU fOr SaViNg Me?' Fine. He's in one of the other cars" he sighs, motioning out the window.

I sigh and feel the weight fall off my shoulders, I swiftly give Jin a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you."

He rolls his eyes and smiles at me.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
y'all miss me?

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥y'all miss me?

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥