One

As I began to try and get out the door I hear my mum scream out . "Hayley be home before dark!'' I put in my head phones and began to clear my thoughts while walking towards the pond. The pond was a small area in the town I lived in .

You would see a few people walking around, walking their dogs or kids playing on the park ,it was pretty quiet and peaceful that's why I loved it.

. I headed towards my spot ,me and my best friend Trinity claimed years ago. We had been best friends since ,I can't even remember but, I liked to sit there and just clear my mind and think about life. I finally got to my spot that felt like it took for ever even though it probably was only 5 minutes.

As I was sat on the damp green grass I see a guy heading my way.  A very toned guy may I add.

Damn Hayley why do you have to be so creepy. I could feel my cheeks burning up so I tried covering my face with my hair so he wouldn't notice me. And of course like every other guy he didn't.

As he finally walked past me I just stared at him. He was tall, fit, toned and had his hair a bit messed up which made him look even cuter. Okay okay Hayley we get, you can shut up now. Okay now Im freaking myself out I am talking to my self. I think I need to go to a mental hospital.

As I'm drifted in my own thoughts I look up at the sky and realize that the sun is setting and I need to get home. As I'm walking back to the other side of the pond I hear a ding from my phone.

Trinity 💛- "hey you! I'm coming over were having a movie night!"  😆

I began texting her back. Then feel a big force push me to the ground. I lay on the ground a little confused ,I felt dizzy for a few seconds before opening my eyes. I look up to see a pole and hear a voice coming from behind me. It's a deep but gental voice . I turn my head and see the cute guy from before. OMG Hayley you just ran into a pole in front of a cute guy. I could feel my cheeks burning up again.
'' Hey are you okay! " the guy ranted but I was just so lost in his gorgeous eyes. They were a perfect resemblance of the ocean. He had little greeny blue crystals that shined when the sun hit them. And he had pearly white straight teeth. That just made my jaw drop. He was so cute with his smile,  and he was just straight up beautiful. " Hello! " he screamed to get my attention. I immediately snapped back into reality. " Oh yeah,  sorry, I just spaced for a second. " I studded. " A second? " he chuckled.