Thirteen

At Hayley's house...

Me and Trinity walk in first talking about our favorite TV shows which are Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Brooklyn nine nine, Pretty Little Liars, 13 reasons why,  Insatiable, Adventures Of Sabrina and so much more. We are a little obsessed.

We race to the speaker because we want too choose the music. Even though we both listen to the same music. We still race every time. It's like a tradition.

I get there first and put on ' Like It'  and we both immediately start yelling the lyrics while standing on the couch and using the remotes as microphones. And jumping high in the air singing.

When we were done our little battle we both flop onto the couch heavly breathing while the guys are just staring at us with blank faces.

" Loved the perform! " Adi yells.
And Tal starts clapping and cheering. We all burst into laughter.
Me and Trinity stand up in front of the guys because they are now sitting on the couch. And we start bowing and then trinity yells.
"Thank you so very much, $50 per perform ."
" Yeah so hand it over Mr Fishmans. " I yell while laughing.

It's like 10 now ...
We decide to watch fast and furious because Tal and Adi are there obviously.

Trin and Adi are cuddling and kissing while sharing a bag of chips.

Then me and Tal are sitting next to each other silently with a bowl of chips in between of us. I want to hug him but I don't want to disturb him.

Trin and Adi stand up half way through the movie.
" We are gonna go talk and stuff in the spare room . Goodnight talk to you tomorrow. " Trin states.
" Okay goodnight, Love you Trin. " I say smiling.
" Love you too. "

" Oi Adi no funky stuff, okay! " Tal warns Adi while laughing.

" Oh shut up! " Adi snaps back.
They both laugh and walk away.

Me and Tal continue to watch the movie silently. We could hear the others from the other side of house laughing and who know what. I'm happy for her. She needs a good guy in her life.

The movie finishes and Tal insist that we got watch Netflix in my room on my laptop. Or we just go talk in my room. I accept.

" Hey can I have a shower? " Tal randomly asks.
" Yeah of course. You don't need to ask. Make yourself at home. " I say back. I need a shower too.

After I find a good movie on Netflix. He walks in my room shirtless I can't help but stare. He just looks so good with his wet hair that is all messed up as he rushs the towel through it and the little water droplets on his abs . It's so hot.

" You like what you see? "  he asks while laughing and getting closer too me. I tense up.
" It's okay cookie monster I'm kidding. " he says. I calm down a little bit and stand up and go into the bathroom for a shower.

10 minutes later...
I walk back to see Tal laying comfortably patting my cat Flicker. He looks so good right now. Two of my favorite things right in front of my eyes.

I was wearing a singlet and shorts I didn't think about how cold it is.
I lay down to try and get warmer it doesn't really work. Tal moved his legs and accidentally touched mine he flinched.

" Holey crap you are freezing. Here. " he passes me his massive hoodie. It's even big for him I put it on and he pulls me in for a hug while laying on the bed. I feel my self warming up. How is he always so warm and comforting?
I have no idea but I am so comfortable. I wrap my legs around his so I'm closer to him and so I can warm up my legs.

I run my fingers through his imperfect hair and I can see his eyes starting to close. I smile because how adorable and hot he looks right now.

" Good night. " Tal whispers smiling.

" Goodnight. " I whisper softly.
His eyes flicker and then fully close. He looks so peaceful and calm. Which makes me calm and happy. I smile and close my eyes trying to go to sleep.