Untouched skin

Sorry for being such a sh*tstain and not updating in ages. Hopefully this extra raunchy chapter will make up for it ;) VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. THERE WILL BE TALK OF GENITALIA.

I hadn’t talked to Harry in two whole days. I had been avoiding him like the bubonic plague, because I was far too embarrassed to discuss the events of our last encounter. I didn’t feel turned on by him, until the last few seconds. The kissing definitely didn’t do anything for me, but I was too embarrassed about it to even try to explain it to myself. I knew that there was something that turned me on that night, I just wasn’t sure what it was exactly. I wasn’t used to my body responding this way to another person.

“What’s up with you guys?” Niall asked, biting into an apple as he watched me skirt past Harry.

“Nothing, nothing at all. Pie. Would anyone like pie?” I asked, pulling out a boxed packet of pie mix from the cupboard.

“Nadia it’s two thirty in the morning. We do not want pie. Seriously though, what’s going on with you two? Did you guys f.uck or something?” Louis asked, glancing between Harry and I knowingly. I glared at him, before picking up a can of whipped cream and walking into the common room.

“We should do something,” Zayn mumbled, lying across the sofa lazily.

“Like what?” Britney asked, perking up.

“Let’s play a drinking game,” Niall suggested, walking into the common room with two bottles of vodka in his hands. I wasn’t much of a drinker, but right now I’d do anything to get the attention off Harry and I.

“Beer pong?” Louis suggested.

“No ping pong ball,” Zayn murmured, removing his arm from his face so that he could turn to look at us. Clearly we weren’t worth the attention, because he placed his arm back over his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

“What about seven minutes in heaven?” Stacey asked. The boys and I grimaced. None of them really wanted to get sued for child molestation and they didn’t want to engage in gay s.ex either. Which left only one other option – me, and I was certainly not in the mood for some creepy orgy with five guys.

“What about kiss and blow?” Harry suggested, sitting down right next to me. I knew what he was getting at. He was trying to remind me of what happened last time with us. There had been a lot of kissing and a mention of blowing.

“Yeah, alright,” Louis agreed, before positioning himself between two girls. Zayn sat in between Stacey and I and Niall flanked the other side of Britney. Liam looked around awkwardly, clearly not too pleased by the idea of sitting in between Harry and Niall.

“You can just sit this one out, mate,” Louis suggested, and Liam nodded thankfully before going to sit on a sofa.

“Alright, whoever drops the paper has to do a tequila shot with whoever they ended up kissing with,” I ordered. Liam got up grudgingly to go grab a bottle of tequila, salt, and lemon, while Niall carelessly ripped a page out of the book Liam had been reading. He placed it against his mouth and sucked on it to keep it there, before turning around and pressing his lips against Stacey. She giggled and dropped the paper just before Louis pulled away, but he ducked as she leaned in again. Louis quickly handed the paper to Zayn, to keep the ball rolling. Zayn turned to me and pressed the paper against my lips, before blowing against it as I inhaled through my mouth, trying to keep the paper on my lips. I turned to Harry and pressed the paper against his lips. I should have known what was about to happen. He made no effort to hold the paper in place and instead pressed his lips against mine, kissing me with more force than was necessary. Louis and Niall cheered as if they were already drunk and Zayn handed us the bottle of tequila.