The Monster Inside

Everybody has their secrets. Secrets that could ruin your life in an instant. Even perfect girls like Sabrina Crystal. She was the girl that everybody liked but little did they know, she had a dark side. A monster inside her that she could barely control. She was never a sweet little angel, she had her demons. 8 years ago, when she was 6, everyone in her family died in a fire, except her, her twin sister and her 9 year old brother named Hunter.

They were running through the woods looking for help when they heard a deep growling. Before she knew it their was four paws on her chest slashing into her neck. It wasn't too deep but it still hurt worse then anything she had ever experienced. The animal came near her face looking deep into her eyes. The animals eyes were a deep, menacing red. This is no ordinary animal she thought. She felt a sharp pain in her left arm and then felt no more pressure on her chest. She heard a loud scream coming from somewhere but couldn't find out where it came from as she was quickly losing conscience from loss of blood. The last thing she remembers is a scream that hurt her ears and seeing her brothers dead, lifeless body that would haunt her dreams forever. Then everything faded black.