Last days of summer

I pulled my dark,wavy chestnut brown hair into a messy bun and sat down at my typewriter, ready to write-i refused to conform to today's society and use a laptop like everyone else as i am sure i was born in the wrong generation. I looked at my reflection in the mirror hanging on my wall, and I could see my two bright, shining blue eyes staring back at me. I sighed heavily. I was not like other girls. Placed onto this earth I did not have any desires to go shopping, i did not obsess over boy bands and I did not gossip. I was put onto this earth to write and to write only. i knew that it was destiny for me to write-this is what the universe wanted from me. i wished i could just be a normal 15 year old girl, care about looks and clothes but that is not my destiny. writing is all i can do, i wish the universe would let me do something else. i sighed. it was useless: i had no inspiration. i looked at the time and it was 11pm. suddenly, a rock hit my window. what the-i thought. i do not like swearing. i am not like other girls. i got up, suddenly feeling self conscious. i had not bothered wearing clothes today. i quickly got a dressing gown and wrapped it around me. it was tight: i had grown a lot over summer and my breasts almost seeped out of it. i walked over to the window. there she was. Asia. my best friend. i opened my window, letting her in -she brought her own ladder. she rolled gracefully into my room and stood up in front of me. i observed her and admired her subtle curves. Asia had been my best friend since 1st grade, but now i was beginning to suspect i was developing feelings for her.i would wake up in the middle of the night, thinking of her. of course she could never know about this. i was not like other girls. i could never tell her-i was not a confident girl. "i just noticed how kawaii you looked" Asia said casually. she was always so casual. it just made me crave her more. she inched forward to me and i am nervous. she touch my skin and it tingle. "A...Asia..." I murdered quietly, hiding my blush behind my dressing gowns sleeve. Asia giggled before looking at me like she was craving me. "So...uh..." I stuttered, never have I felt this way about anyone, especially not another girl, let alone Asia. "A-asia" I stammered "would you like to spend the night?" Asia looked at me, at first with a hint of confusion in her eyes. I nearly panicked! What if that sexy beast didn't want to spend the night, or even worse, didn't want to stroke my volumtuous breasts! "...of course you silly baka" laughed Asia "why else would I be here?" Asia's expression turned from lighthearted to serious without a moment's notice, she placed her warm hand on my inner thigh before whispering something into my ear  "...I can see your large squishy tits" at first I was confused until I noticed my breasts where in fact hanging out of my dressing gown "G- GAHHH! a-asia y-you perv! S-stop looking" I quickly tucked my boobs back in feeling incredibly embarrassed until her next words filled my ears "I'm not complaining Juliet, it's not a bad view at all!" I giggled and whispered "now its your turn". i was joking but also not joking. quick as a flash her shirt fell on my ground. "that is sexy of you asia" i mermer. "i know" she say to me with no hesitashon. she reached out and touch my forehead. i suddenly love foreheads. blood rushed to my brain and she kiss my nose. "asia.."i begin but she never letted me finish...we spent a very sexy nite togethor.