chapter five

P.j P.O.V
We all eat together including (Y/N)
I was looking at her while eating I can tell my pupils turns into a heart and my soul gets brighten up.

She is like a goddess to me, while my friends were having fun I noticed that her friends are staring at me glaring, full of jealously.

Blue,G.sans,fresh, horror and the others and the teachers too, I just smirk at them. I was so happy that I'm with (Y/N) just this time " hey (Y/N), I'm sorry if I did bad things to you" I said to her "its fine, at least we could be friends?" She asked me then I just nodded and blushes hard.

Then the bell rings

Blue P.O.V
Ugh, I hate p.j so much I won't let him take (Y/N) from me , as the bell rings I quickly holds (Y/N)'s hand

"H-hm? , umm blue? " she's looking at me curiously " oh I was gonna take you somewhere, is that alright? " I ask her then she agreed

We got in to the back of the school , we're at the garden, full of beautiful flowers and one beautiful fountain it seems like (Y/N) starts loving it by her actions.

I smiled at her getting flustered
I love her.....but they are so many guys who want her and I won't gonna let that happen.

We talk each other and sharing some good things until I wanna confess to her " hey....(Y/N)" I looked at her.
"Yeah blue? " she ask " I.....I.....-" I got cut off my sentence when Mr. Nightmare showed up "you two! In detention!" Mr. Night yelled at us then teleport us in detention.

...I put (Y/N) in trouble, this is my fault..
" I'm so sorry (Y/N)" I apologize to her but she forgive me, the principal said we will be staying here until the school is over, cause we just skipped class.

~*timeskip*~

(Y/N) P.O.V

This school is over and I started walking since I'm always driving I'll take some good walk this time , my house is just 10 blocks away from the school so yeah.

And then the skeleton guys call me
"Hey (Y/N)!!"
"Wait for us!!"
Gawd they are all here....
I can't just ignored them , I waited for them and I invited them to my house .

When we're at my house they got in amazed and blue just requested a slumberparty and then we all agreed they get their things by teleporting.

We just have two games
T or D
Master ( from fairytail )
And then we will eating some milk and cookies or have something we like to eat.

Then we started, I spin the bottle then it stop on g.sans , only five will play since were many.
"T or d?" I asked "D" then fell started " I want you to smack your face on the ground bisshh!" He dared him and he just did. Some start laughing

Now g.sans spin the bottle and it pointed to Mr. Ink " T or D?" G asked then Mr. Ink choose T " so, Mr. Ink Do you like (Y/N) " g. Sans asked him.

Mr. Ink starts blushing like his face is going to explode "well I like as a very nice student" he replies nervously.

"Well if you say so" g. Said then looks at me and the other skeletons,
"Let's end this T or D, lets play Master instead its more fun~" P.J said smirking

So we started the game.
The master is you will be daring people, like for example if the players is 17, you will make a 1-16 numbers on the stick and the 17th one will have a crown drawn on the stick.

If anyone get the crown , he/she will be the master while the others will get a random numbers, the master will pick any number and then dare them for something stupid

We are all 12, which is error, ink, fresh, P.j,horror,pallette, fell, G.sans, Nightmare, Cross, blue and me
Then we started picking we are all quiet I got number " 5 " I hope this is a lucky number then, I look at fell sans who seat beside me and he got 11.

Mr. Nightmare stand up and said "I dared 5 to kiss me, if he dared" Mr. Night said and he thought that he would kiss a guy but eh I have to this.

I stand up then I see my friends got shock "wait (Y/N) , you don't have to do this ya know???" Fresh said to me.

"I have to, its a dare" I said to him then I go to Night and kiss him quickly he got flustered covering his face.
Now we shake the sticks then start picking then I got 10.

Dang it , I wanted to have the Crown stick. Blue stand up " I dare! 1 and 7 to kiss each other's butt" we started giggling at blues dare them Mr. Ink and p.j start doing it.

It so damn weird and funny ,
After that we picked again and i got 8 then P.J has the crown " Its time for revenge, I dare 8 to sucks 9 and 4 fingers" they got weirded out but some bursted laughing.

This is the hardest dare ever, I stand up and go to ink and error and start sucking their skeleton fingers "I'm sorry..." Then I keep sucking them, they blushed really hard and the others glared at P.j.....

We stop the game cause of what happen, we all got quiet for a sec. But I started talking to them, we share each other's thought and u think we all got along and P.J apologize to us even though they got jealous on something.

And sadly I didnt get the crown, we started eating and went to sleep "Goodnight!" They said including me.

I think we got a nice Slumber party at my mansion they are like family to me

(A/N: sorry if I didnt publish quickly cause of school projects but thank you for reading my story,(maraming salamat) and please vote and follow me)