Chapter one

Monday

Today was just a normal day in math class boring teacher, kids talking not paying attention to the lecture. As he moves on to y= somthing plus somthing I look out the window and see a dark figure looking right at me. I turn away quickly but cant help but look back, and as I do he's gone.

Tuesday

I check the window as I enter math, checking for anything misterious and luckly I see nothing. All period all im doing is checking the window and the scaryest thing I see is just a hawk on the window. At lunch I tell Josh, Joel, and Bianca what I saw and they laugh and call me crazy.

" Dude your just paranoid. " sayes Josh as he bits into his burger.

" Yeah I guess. " I say as I chuckle abit.

Tuesday Night

As I fall asleep I cant help but think about that situation at school.

" I cant shake the feeling it wasnt fake. "

I finally fall asleep after about an hour and in my dream im back in school. Learning about what we learned the day of the incident. I felt a suddent urge to just stare at the window but it wasnt the same. This time he was closer and had a crooked stare and was just moving his lips with no sound coming out.

As I raise my hand to tell the teacher, everyone vanashes and the classroom turns old and abandoned. It looked like the floor of a middle school boys bathroom. I stay in my seat so terrified to even move. When then I see the man in the classroom standing in the same spot where our teacher used to be. He held up his hand and reached out to me. It could not have been more scary and as soon as i thought i was dead i woke up.

Hey guys hope you like chapter one and hopfully you keep reading.