Chapter Two

Wensday

Today all morning I just stare at all the windows at the house.

" Honey, are you ok. " askes my concerned mom. But all i can do is stare and hope i see nothing. It is all just so sudden and i was not expecting my week to go like this. After awhile of my mom asking me i told her what happened at school and what I had a dream of.

" Oh i see hun we might need to get you some help Dominique if this keeps happening. " But i did not want to tell anyone else beside my close friends at school. While at lunch i was telling them all about what happened every detail everything i could remember at least. They stared at me then at each other and all laughed and then said josh was right about me being paranoid.

" Ok man I think you need some therapy or somthing for that. "

" Dude stop im serious im freaked out. " but right as I was about to yell at josh I saw the guy walking down the hall just looking in our direction as he was walking. As soon as i saw him i got up and ran to the bathroom and hid there until 6th period.

" OMG " I thought as I exited the bathroom. All I could think about is how ever time I see him he is just abit closer to me. Eventually I would have to face this beast but when, and would I be ready? As I walked into sixth period I noticed I was late but I didn't care. I walked over to my seat where I see josh wiggling his fingers and saying oooo over and over again.

" Oooooo im the misterious man fear me ahhooooooooo. " josh says as I sit next to him. I punch him in the arm and tell him to shut up but he keeps mocking me.

Wensday night

I couldn't sleep cause I could imagine him being there in my dreams or as I should say my nightmares. I tossle and turn in bed trying to stay awake till next thing I know im asleep. Im not in school this time; im in an open field surronded by flowers and bodys. As I look around I see on a wall sitting down was a man in a dirty shirt and with his lower body missing. He's pointing at somthing.

" Ahhh! "I yell as I look over. On the wall the man was pointing at was wrighting saying " Your next Dom. " When I see this I run in the opposite direction as fast as I can but relize im not moving. I turn around and notice im hooked to a fence. I cant move at all exept for squirming,  then I see a tall man right in front of me with a knife to my neck.

" Please do... " is all I could say before he stuck the knife a little deeper to my throat warning me to shut up. Only thoughts I have right now are to do what he says and don't freak out. When I feel him moving in deeper with the knife I thought I was done for but then I heard a voice.

" Valdemon stop this madness! " I turn to see nothing but blackness then turn back around and see nothing there either. When I wanted to cry from multiple emotions I woke up to my mother rubbing me and telling me to get up.

" Dom honey get up its time for school. " But I knew school for me was no longer school. School had turned into a living hell where death takes abit of your self control and bravery away till your just nothing but skin, bones, and fear.

Hey guys hope you liked chapter two I know its kinda long but its still good. Hope you enjoyed and I will try to update it soon see you guys later.