♥1♥

You)

Tears were streaming down your face as you quickly got your things from your locker and tried to speed walk towards the main door. "Tramp!" "Freak!" "Whale!" and other horrible names being thrown your way as you finally ran out into the brisk cold air of December. You pulled your jacket tighter around you and began to walk home, wiping your tear stained cheeks and just praying December 5th would hurry. December 5th is the day you will meet your hero, a man who has brought true smiles to your face and sometimes prevented the itching cuts that lingered on your thighs and wrists. You were finally going to be able to attend a convention that markiplier has said he will be attending. Just the thought of meeting him made your heart pound and palms sweat. A tiny smile played at your lips as you opened the door to your home, taking your jacket and shoes off and running upstairs. Landing on your bed, your smile widened. "One more day" you whisper to yourself as you close your eyes, trying desperately to ignore the urge running up your thighs and wrists.

Mark)

He sighed softly as he packed his clothes into a suitcase. Pulling up the sleeves of his plaid black and red shirt to his elbows, he ran a hand through his hair, sitting on the bed. "Its so lonely here..." he said to himself as he listened to his deathly silent apartment building. "Glad I'm going tomorrow so I can actually be around humans" he laughed, flexing his muscles. "Hope the fangirls can handle the guns!" he smiles and gets up, walking into his recording room and starting to browse games on different sites. "Should I do a horror game...? " he asked himself as he clicked upon a game called 'Corpse Party'(yes I know he has already played it). "This looks good!" he said excitedly as he began to play and pre-record, feeling excitement run through him. He had a strange feeling this con will be amazing.

__________________________

________________

___________

_______

____

__

_

welp first chappy, enjoy~