kidnapped??

(y/n) POV
Me and Liu have been getting along pretty good! We have all the same classes so he always sat by me. We chatted through the day not paying attention to the lessons. I found out Liu has a younger brother named Jeff...(f*ck you Jeff "I don't actually hate Jeff I'm just picking on him"). I told him about my older sister Nina. He seemed to recognize the name but I just shook it off. "Hey! (Y/n) you still alive?" I hear Liu yell. "Oh. Yeah. I'm good! Sorry..." "Well ok? Hey want to come to my house after school?"Liu suddenly asked. "Sure!" I say in a happy tone.

~time skip to end of day~
Liu's POV

me and (y/n) are walking threw the woods... 'I cant believe your bring a Human to the mansion' "shut up!" I whispered to myself. "Who.." I heard (y/n) say behind I turn around to see (y/n) on his knees. "Whats-" I was cut off by someone tapping on my shoulder. I whip around and pull my knife out. "Hey..chill dude! I just saved you!! This person was following you." 'Sonic...' "SONIC YOU IDIOT!! HE'S WITH ME THAT'S WHY HE WAS FOLLOWING ME!!!! I could feel Sully taking over but I didn't care.

Sully's POV

I walked over to (y/n) and helped him up. He walked right past me and up to Sonic. "What do-" Sonic was punched square in the face. "Wow" that's all I could say

Sorry its a short chapter I'm trying my best!

Love you all!!