chapter one

It's three in the morning and I'm scrolling Instagram. My best friend Callie is sitting next to me looking at me feed when I get a notification.
Brandon Arreaga  (@brandon_arreaga) has requested to follow you. "That is brandon arreaga like from prettymuch. You have to let him follow you!"
So I feel like in order to really understand why Callie is freaking out you might need some background so, I'll go ahead and explain.
Around may of 2017 my two nieces discovered this band called PRETTYMUCH. I mean they are a good band, but that's not the point. (a/n I Stan prettymuch so :)) yeah ok bye.) Anyways, they started stanning this band and they played them everytime they came over to my twins place and it was always the same song. Whenever we had people over I would have to send them to the back room and let them play their music back there.
Anyways, Brittany and Tiffany, my nieces, finally got everyone to start listening to them. It got to the point that Amilie tried to reach out to them by tweeting them and somehow they saw it and responded so they are supposed to be coming today.
Which leads me back up to where we were.

A/N sorry this is so short hopefully you enjoyed it :)