Chanté: A life Story

3:30 am

*grandma turns on the light*

Grand: wake up!

me: *moan* five more minutes

Grand: No NOW!

Me: OK I'm getting up.

*Grand exits the room*

Me: *sigh* gosh man

Grand: *shout* don't take long in the bathroom because you need to eat and leave this house before 5:45!

Me: cool cool

I brushed my teeth,had a shower and putted on a white high-waisted jeans,plain white crop top and white air forces 1's with fancy gold chain,I left my hair down cause I didn't know what to do with it but it was looking decent. I only had foundation,eyeliner and mascara in my face I was tired to start putting loads of makeup on.

4:20

I went downstairs finding my breakfast already made for me bacon roll,hot chocolate,croissants,beans and toast,sausages and tomato sliced in half.

Grand: you have to finish it all, the flight is 7hrs 45 min long.

Me: don't they serve food?

Grand: I know they do but you might not like the food.

Me: OK

* Grand stuffing my bag with food*

*POV* I shouldn't of worn a crop top.

we were at the airport by 7 am and then 10 minutes later the plane arrived and my grand gave me the world most comfortable hug,I've never felt so safe in my life,i didn't wanna let go but i had to.

Me: bye, love you

Grand: love you too,bye

---------------------------------------------------

I arrived in Canada around 9:54 pm (2:54 AM GMT).

My uncles wife was some spice yakno, mix-race,blue eyes and gold blondish curly hair,I slightly got wet.

Josephine: wow hello long time no see *while hugging me*

Me: ahh i know

Josephine: how have you been?

Me: good.you?

Josephine: I've been great.I'm just so happy to see you again!

Me *smirks* me too.

we got in the car and told each other what we have been up to,I'm surprise we didn't ran out of things to say.

we arrived at my uncles house, the last time i was here was 9 years ago with my mum when my uncle married Josephine and they have two kids one seven year old boy and a three year old girl.

Uncle John: welcome Chanté.

Josephine: let me show you your room

Me: *giggles* I know where my room is.

Josephine: Alright *laughs*

as I was going upstairs. Josephine's brother came out the shower. the towel was wrapped around his waist,he was well built and a bit of water dripping down his pacs,I wanted to fuck him, he looked so fine and I accidently moaned a little.

???: hey you must be Johns niece

Me: er yes...yes I am * his accent was so dreamy,I was so wet now*

???: Im kevin

Me: Chanté *trying to sound confident*

Kevin: nice to meet you Chanté

Me: You too

He smiled at me and then walked off,i went inside my room and started unpacking my stuff.

*phone vibrates*

>LaToya: how come you didn't tell me you were flying out?

Me: didnt want any1 to know soz

LaToya: im in trouble with Demaro and his mandem cos they tink i kno where u r bruv

Me: ah sorry,how you kno ive flied out?

LaTayo: called your house phone and your gran said youve travelled init + you owe me money ive paid Demaro 3bills that you owed dem,where you anyways

Me: Toronto,my uncle just for a few months

LaToya: oh klkl talk later<

I've finished unpacking,went downstairs had toast and milk,had a quick shower and slept.