Oscar the adult

*so call me mabey*

Oscar's p.o.v.
I wake up to the sound od my phone ringing. I pick up.

Nurse: Hello, I am calling from hospital. My name is Grace and I am a nurse.
O: OMG what happend? Is my sister okey?
N: We don't know. Can you please come to the hospital. Its *hospital name*.
O: On my way.
End of convo.

What happend? I came to the hospital and nurse lead me to Chloe's room.
She give me a letter. She also said to read the letter before I come in the room. So I did.

Letter:
Dear Oscar,
I get kiddnaped. In the room is my best friend fighting for life. She got shoot in the chest. It all happend so fast. I make a deal with them. Nicole will make it, they can take me everywere they whant, I can write you a letter and they will keep my education going. I know you think I am stupid bc that but I have a plan. I will escape. Why Don't We kidnnaped me. That band I have loads posters of.
NOT A JOKE!!!
I don't know what will happend but please take care of Nicole. Now she is your sister too. No police or they are going to kill  me. I love you.
                                     Bye Chloe.

Tear fell from my eye as I read this.
I need to take care of Nicole. I walk in the room and sit beside her bed. She is sleapping. I got up and make myself  comfortable in sofa on the other side of room. I let dark take over me, soon I was aslep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I am sorry I didn't have time for upadate. And my WiFi went of again. I am going to post when I have time. So after school or something. Also I am having test tomorrow.😥😭 Sorry for short chapiter too.

Byeeeeeee. Lots of loveee😘🌝