Ep 2 "first challenge"

"We already got the teens in the house and today is their first challenge, I'm gonna have them rap in front of a lot of teens their age...being in the music industry you'll have a lot of fans and supporters your age, let's see if they can relate to the youth"

"This ain't a game...this the muthafuckin rap game"
Jd says.

___________
Everyone came downstairs to the sound of JD's voice.

"How is everyone" jd asks.

"Good" everyone answers together.

Jd explains everything to the teens.
"But you'll have a partner"
________________
Natalia interview
"Ooh shit.....oh no"
________________

"Hayden and Natalia"

"Danielle and Vicky"

"Now I see a lot of potential in you" jd points at Lathan. "You get to work by yourself"

Lathan had the fattest smile on his face.

__________
Lathan interview
"I'm proud of myself. Because i proved myself to him in a week. So just imagine how much I can do once it's time for me to take the chain home"
___________
Tina interview
"I'm so proud that Lathan has came so far in a week and is getting noticed already" laughs. "I just realized what I said"
___________

"Alright everybody peace out" jd walks out the house.

Natalia walks over and hugs Lathan.
"Congrats" she says.
"Thank you" Lathan says pulling away before kissing her cheek.

"Ooh" Nicole; Natalia mom said.
___________
Nicole interview
"I'm bout to get on her ass. She came here to win that spot. Not win tiny Moses heart."
"Huh"
"Oh his name-"
"Lil mosey I mean"
___________

With Hayden and Natalia

"God told me we gon' make it out eventually" Hayden whispers then writes down.

"Lemme see" Natalia tries to grab it but it gets snatched away from her.

"Wait" Hayden chuckles.

"O M goodness don't take to long" Natalia puts her hand on his shoulder and lays on her hand.

With Danielle and Vicky

"Ok but it would sound better if we add-" Vicky tries to say to Danielle.
"No"

________
Danielle interview
"I was not tryna disrespect her but I can already feel the tension rise when jd said that we were gonna be partners. Like how do you not wanna be partners with me and you don't even know me. Like where the fuck they do that at" she rolls her eyes
___________
Vicky interview
"My mom is gonna be mad once she realizes that I didn't get anything done because sad baby has a problem and doesn't want to work together. She lucky we not in zone 6. Cause I would beat that hoe ass"
___________

With Lathan

"Baby I don't really cuff girls, but baby I'll cuff you, because I really want you, yeah"

__________
Lathan interview
"I know the girls will love this, so I can grab they attention. As for Natalia, I'm not looking for a relationship, honestly I'm just here for the bag"
___________

Hayden and Natalia
"These streets cold, niggas smoke you like a chimney. But pain is temporary, I ain't tripping, it ain't shit to me" Hayden finishes.

"That was good" Natalia stares into his eyes deeply.

Hayden leans in and tap kisses her twice.

Natalia smiles and then he does it again.

"Stop we need to get to work."

Vicky and Danielle

"But I'm still roaming free, when you see me bitch don't dap me. Or I'll be on your heels you better run like a track meet" Danielle finishes up her verse.

"That wasn't bad, sad baby" Vicky says.
"Shut yo ass up"
"But I complemented you" Vicky points at Danielle.
"Shut yo nice ass up" Danielle says causing the girls to laugh.

The parent come back.

Hayden's dad and Natalia's mom walks into the room where their children are at.

"So how di-" Hakeem stops himself from talking once he see's the two teens kissing.

"Oh my-" Natalia hides her face.

"So What the hell was y'all doing" Nicole chuckles.

"We finished the song" Hayden wipes his mouth and puts the notebook by the curious parents.

"No what is this" Hakeem point between the teens.

"We just kickin it" Hayden shrugs.

Lathan's mom walks into the living room

"Hi sweetie"
"Sup ma"
"So how did things go" she rubs his back.
"I got finished and I think I got something they gon' love"
"That's good baby"

Barbra and Carla walks into the kitchen with the girls
"So..." Carla asks.
"We got everything done but she was trippin" Vick says.
"I was sitting down" Danielle says fast and low.
"What"
"I was sitting down"
"What" they ask together.
"I'm sitting down how could I trip" she yells.
Everyone laughs.

💬💬💬💬💬💬
How was it?
Mosey x natalia?
Hayden x Natalia?
New person?
Lathan being picked individually?
Danielle and Vicky?
📌📌📌📌📌