Transgression of love

Grace is a graduate from d college of education Nsukka, she was raised by a poor family who lived in a rented apartment but tried all there possible best to see her through school.
After graduation she met John a handsome, charming, tall and elegant young man who asked for her hand in marriage, and in no time they got married and as usual received blessings from their families.
Mr and Mrs okafor blessed there daughter and urged her to be an obedient wife to her husband.
After marriage Grace and John lived a happy life and he showered his wife with alot of love and care , they travelled alot out of the country, in fact it reached the extent that Grace  doesn't go out for work she only stays at home. She has cooks who cook for her and the husband, house help who  does all the house chores, washing of cloth etc.
Years passed and Grace became pregnant, she was still the apple of her husbands eyes, and he loved there baby very well even before she was born, John husband surprises her, he comes back even before work closes. Later Oon, she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl and they all celebrated her cheerfully, he bought his wife another brand new Mercedes Benz as a gift she was so happy.
One day he asked her to choose a country in which they can go and spend sometime, and she replied back with a boyish smile saying; we can go to Switzerland or Egypt, John nodded with a smile and left for his room.
While John was going out for work that particular day she told him she was going to the mall for some shopping, he told her to be very careful.
She took her bath, dressed up and went directly to the mall, she didn't park at the parking lot but instead across the road. After finishing her shopping, she headed straight to her car but unfortunately her attention was on her phone, she crossed the road carelessly and was hit by a car.
Luckily she was hit in her elbow and a young man came down from his car to check on her. Samuel saw her and felt really bad for her so he helped her and took her to a clinic near by, but to no avail the clinic was closed. He told her to come to his house which is just behind the street so he can treat her wounds, without insisting she followed him.
On getting to his house he treated her wounds and they started some conversations, later he took her back to her car, but before she left for her car he gave her his card so she can contact him when gets home, she left for her car drove home.
On getting home her husband was already back from work and was playing with there little baby Becca, she brought out Samuels card and tour it in2 two. Then went straight to her husband, he asked; why are you home late? And before she replied he saw a sign of injury in her hand and he became furious, she said; i got in to an accident earlier today, he said; did you go to the hospital for treatment?.No i went to the clinic, she replied. Why will you go to the clinic why not hospital? He asked. The man who treated me is a Doctor, did he give you injections? John asked. She replied; no but am okay. He sighed with a relief and kissed his wife, they went to the dining and eat dinner.
In the Night while Grace was sleeping in her room she dreamt about Samuel, and she came out in a rush to the parking lot and checked for his card. John went to her and she was not there he checked the sitting room and found the door opened, he went outside and saw his wife close to the Gateman's room and was shocked he asked her what she was doing at that hour of the night then she said; i bought a ring in the afternoon i placed it on my laps while driving so i came to check for it, if that the case let the gateman do a quick search for it, John said. No leave it they wont find it, She replied.
After she went back to her room she arranged the card and dialed Samuels number. Their conversation;
Grace: hello Samuel
Samuel: hi who is speaking?
Grace: its Grace the lady u treated with injury
Samuel: ooh Grace! I thought u will never call
Grace: i just called to greet an thank you for helping me.
Samuel: No problem
Grace: okey bye! don't call me again please, just wait for my call
Samuel: alright bye.
Grace hang up, and slept.
After some few days she dreamt about Samuel again and decided to call him, he was so happy she called him, he said he was not feeling well all this days.Because he hasn't heard her voice for some days she smiled, he asked her when she was coming and she said she will b with him the next day.
In the morning she told John that she was going to super market and he allowed to go without any hesitation, she went to her room took a shower and left for Samuels apartment.
On reaching their she greeted Samuel and he was happy to see her he started a conversation with her and he was flirting with later. He decided to cook for them and they ate while discussing, then she asked about his wife and he replied with a smile saying "am a bachelor, do i resemble someone who has a wife to you", She smiled and said No. After their conversation she went home before her husband was back.
It became a habit for Grace to always be sneaking out immediately her husband is out for work. Unfortunately a day came which she went to see Samuel and he asked her to come see a surprise in his bedroom which he has for her, she went in and surprisingly she saw her enlarged photograph hanging beside his bed, it occurred to her that a day when she visited him he snapped her on his phone and went to enlarge it. Immediately, he started kissing her and laid on bed with him while they had a sexual affair, they later went out to eat lunch in a restaurant.
While they were eating, a friend of her husband sighted her an he was so surprise to see her their, he wanted contacting her husband but unfortunately he was travelling out of the country that day and was out of time.He left the restaurant without Grace sighting him and he left for airport. After their launch she went home and waited for her husbands return, when he came he gave her some document which contained details of the ownership of a house which he bought for her parent at the rate of N15million, she was shocked and as well very happy, he asked her to take it to her parent so they can leave their rented apartment.
She took the document to her parent and they were very happy to see her and they continued blessing her and extending blessings to her husband too. They pleaded with her to never break her husbands trust and she should never cheat on him and to always respect him. After she came back home she wept and wept tirelessly because she had already cheated on her husband.
The next day she went to visit Samuel and after having their affair, they went for shopping, while they were making their choices Grace sighted her husband at the parking lot and decided to hide away from him, while they were coming out Samuel asked from whom she was hiding and she said her fathers friend, so they left.
Samuel doesn't concentrate anymore on his lectures in school. And Ethan, Johns friend is abroad but thinking about how he saw his friends wife with another man. The next day John was off from work and Grace asked his permission that she was going to plait her hair. While Grace left she headed to Samuels house and had their fun as usual, she came back home a bit late.She met John already back from school and was playing with little Becca, immediately she came towards them in the sitting room, John sighted, her cloths were very squeezed and he asked her why they were not neat then she replied; ooh baby i slept in the saloon and later i was not able to do the hair because their were to much people so i decide to just come home. John said; No sweetheart no need to explain i trust you, just go and change your clothes so we eat dinner. She went ahead to change and take a shower, when she came back they began to eat. John then showed her their visa, and they were to leave in 2days, she became furious and said; why wont you tell me before you set the date, you have to postpone this trip. John was not angry because he loves his wife he had to cancel the visa and add a week to it.
The next day she called Samuel and told him to forget about their relationship and never to call her anymore. Samuel was surprised and he begged her not to treat him that way, that he is deeply in love with her, without her he is going to die. She ignored him and hung the call. He got angry and picked his phone to a photographer unfortunately, he has been taking Grace pictures when ever she lies down on his bed to take a nap after their fun time.
Grace on the other hand, is deeply regretting her actions and weeping all the tears she has out of her eyes.
Ethan is back in the country and has set appointment with John.He was so happy and delighted to see him, he welcomed Ethan so dearly, after exchanging pleasantries he decided to go straight to the point. Ethan; my friend i saw an unpleasant happening before i travelled out.
John; what is it?
Ethan; its about Grace.
John; (looking unhappy), what about her?
Ethan; i saw her with a man at a restaurant with a guy.
John; what are you talking about?
Ethan; am really serious Man.
John; why will you try to frame my wife after you know how much we love each other.
Ethan; I know i was surprised too.
John; if you have nothing to say please leave my office.
Ethan; the guy is a lecturer, i can even tell you the name of the restaurant he normally eats, Aroma restaurant.
John; (frowned)
Ethan; okay am leaving.
Samuel trailed Grace down to her house and gave her gateman a brown envelope to deliver to her.
Grace collected it and went inside the house without opening it she took it to her room, after lunch she decided to check it, to her surprise she saw her pictures which she was properly dressed and was lying down on Samuels bed. She began to cry, and eventually became depressed. She picked her phone and called him, raining all sort of abuses to him he then threatened her to come over or he spreads the photos on social media. She had no choice than to rush down to his house.On getting their she knelt to beg him and confessed that she was a married woman and she loved her husband so dearly, and she doesn't want to break her home. He then replied saying; she has to divorce her husband and come live with him. She became confused and wept so much, saying she cant divorce her husband. He then seduced and laid her to his bed, she wasn't happy and she quickly ran home so devastated and confused with lots of regrets in her mind.
John came home so confused about what Ethan said to him earlier that day and having a lot to think about in his mind.
Samuel on his way to work met a pretty lady and decided to drop her off, he asked of her name and resident, coincidentally her name was Nancy Okafor, he turned in surprise to ask her.
John; are you a sister to Grace okafor?
Nancy; yeah she is my sister.
John; she was my ex girlfriend before she married.
Nancy; ooh
John; you know what, i really love you and i want to marry you. Nancy was so happy, and they exchange contacts, she decided to drop by and see her sister to unveil the good news to her.
But unfortunately, grace was sad to hear the news and she warned her sister to stay away from him. Nancy became angry and left without even saying goodbye to her, Grace called Samuel and she continued abusing him. But he said to her that he will continue with her sister from were they stopped and she will surely be laid down on the same bed as hers. Grace was angry and she hung the call, she cried out loud.
She went to complain to her parents for them to warn her sister to leave Samuel because he is a bad guy not a husband material, but her sister sworn that she must marry him. Grace came back home and was weeping tirelessly, she began to fall sick as a result of it.
John decided to visit the restaurant Ethan told him so he could see Samuel. Luckily, he went and meet him their he sat close to him and ordered the same lunch pack Samuel was having. He broke the silence and pretended he was new to the town and he has no one and that he ran away because his parents were preparing an arranged marriage for him with his cousin. So Samuel decided to take him home with him and he told him his own part of love story that he was in love with a married woman.
Back home Grace had been admitted in the hospital and her parent were looking after her.
When Samuel brought out Grace picture and showed to him, John was surprised and he felt his world was crumbling, he smiled and commented on her picture. Samuel sworn that if he should meet her husband in person he was going to murder him in other to get Grace. John smiled and said am her husband and you will be arrested with immediate effect, before Samuel could blink an eye the Cops had already arrived and got him arrested.
John took the picture and went down to the hospital to see his wife, on arriving their she became frightened. He showed the picture to her and she began crying and asking for forgiveness. Her parent were confused and needed some answers so John began the explanation and she became very shameful of herself. Her parents were angry and they disowned her out of anger.
Later on, Samuel was sentenced to 10years in jail. Grace was been divorced by her husband.
      THE END........