World 1

This is just a fanfiction that someone told me to make......

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

World 1

Gray-sama #1

Juvia Lockser

"Bye everyone!" Juvia said as she walked out the door, she took one last look at Gray-sama and ran off.

"Well let's see, should Juvia take the long way home, or the shorter way?" Juvia asked herself, Juvia thought for a moment and finally made a decision, "Juvia will take the long way, so she could see the could see the pretty lights at the Crystal's house!"

As Juvia was walking by the pretty lights, she saw a hole in the ground, "What's that for?" Juvia asked herself and walked around it, "I'm not going to fall in youuuuuuuuu." But suddenly, Juvia fell in the hole somehow, Juvia doesn't know how, but she just did!

"Ow," Juvia said as she hit the ground, "what just happened? Where am I?" I asked myself as I looked around.

"Eh? Where is Juvia? How di-"

"Who are you?" A rude voice interrupted me before Juvia could finish me question, Juvia looked up to see...

"Gray-sama?!" Juvia said in shock, "What is Gray-sama doing here?"

"Tsk," He clicked his tongue, "who the fuck are you?"

"What?" Juvia replied to Gray-sama's 'question.'

"I said. Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?!" Gray-sama coldly said. What's wrong him? Huh? What's with his clothes? They look so gross and...... Gangstery.

"T-this is J-Juvia, remember?" Juvia stuttered as she pointed to herself, "Are you okay, Gray-sama?"

"Nah, I ain't knowing any Juvia, in a matter of a fact, I ain't know any girl I pounded today," Gray-sama casually said.

"P-pounded? What does Gray-sama mean by pounded?" Juvia asked, what is going on?

"Ya' know! The thing that makes you feel good," Gray-sama explained I guess, but I was still confused, "the birds and the bees," he said, but I still didn't get it, "fucking," he sighed, but I still didn't get it, "for the love of god damn what the fuck you asshole with blue sexy hair and a sexy body Jesus Christ! Do I have to spell it out for you?! Sex! Mother fucking, s, e, x!!!"

"S-sorry for that," Juvia apologized, Juvia is blushing like crazy when Gray-sama said that, "Juvia didn't know."

"Hey, it's okay, babe! A hot chick like you should come over at my house tonight, we could have a little fun tonight. Oh and can you stop saying you name like that over and over again?! It's annoying!" Gray-sama chuckled at the end.

"O-okay, Juv-, I mean, I will try my best," I replied.

"Good for you, see you later, babe, I have some..... stuff," Gray-sama smirked and went off.

"Huh....?" This isn't the real Gray-sama, I know it. I have to be careful, but where am I, maybe I should go and walk around.

Where am I?! How did I end up here? Was I walking and thinking the same time? Why???? Wait....... is that.......

"Natsu-san and Lucy-san?!" Juvia whispered to herself, what are they doing? Even though their in a dark alley, people could se them! They're doing 'it' in the middle of a dark alley! They look..... Gangstery too, like Gray-sama.

"Yeah! Faster bitch!" Lucy-san moaned, what?! L-Lucy-san?! Am I in the right place?!

I must get out if here! I walked passed them and saw another dark alley......... ERZA-SAN?!

"I-I think I-I'm coming! Ahhhhh~" Erza-san moaned as well. W-what i-is g-going o-on?!?!?!?!? I-I m-must g-get a-away f-from h-here! I walked away with a red face and heard more moaning.... Mira-san and Laxus-san?! Gajeel-kun and Levy-san?! Wendy-san an Romeo-san too?! What's going on?!?!

"Hey there, babe," a creepy whisper whispered in my ear. I felt shivers go down my spine when I heard that. That voice sounds a lot like...

"Gray-sama?! Y-you s-scared m-me!" I stuttered. I'm still blush at all of the things that happened. I need to go back! But how? How am I supposed to go home again?

"Heh," He smirked and pinned me into a wall and started licking my neck, I-I need to get out!

"A-ah," I accidentally moaned, I could feel Gray-sama's smirk on my neck, but after that, he started to lick my neck. What am I supposed to do? Look! The same hole from earlier! Maybe I could go home! But how...... I have the best idea.

"Gray-sama~" I sang and he stopped sucking me.

"What? Do you want more?" He replied.

"Yes! I need it! I want more!" I moaned as he licked my neck again.

"Really?"

"Y-yes!"

"Heh," he scoffed, "strip for me."

'Yes! He fell for it!'

"Okay~" I replied and I started to back away from him and closer to the hole, I started to unbutton my clothes.

"Goodbye, Gray-sama, this isn't the Gray-sama I know! Goodbye!" I said my last words to 'Gray-sama.'

I buttoned my clothes back together and jumped into the hole. 'That was quite the adventure.'

"Ow!" I said as she hit the ground, again. Am I home? I'm not..... WHY?

"Well hello there young lady! It's a nice got day today!" A country voice greeted. I looked up and saw a familiar face with a plaid long sleeved shirt with ripped up blue jeans and a straw hat on. That face looks familiar. Wait, is that.... Don't tell me... again....?

"Gray-sama?"

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

Guess what the next Gray is....

NO DON'T BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT!

NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY!... Maybe

BYE!

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL!