jeno

100 reads uwu

Jeno comes from a small family. Him, his younger sister, and mother all lived in a little house just enough for them to be comfortable and happy with their lives.

They only needed to have a small house, because Jenos father passed away when he was young. His sister never even met him, since when their mother was pregnant with her, his father was caught up in a streetfight and died from a direct shot to the head.

Once Jeno turned 19, he went out on his own and bought an apartment that he lives in alone. He never had many friends and only has a few he has in contact.

Mark Lee, Donghyuck Lee, and Renjun Huang.

They've all been friends since middle school, and stuck together tight throughout highschool. They still live near each other, so they get together on some occasions.

Otherwise, Jeno's life is mostly boring (to him) and has been working at his local coffee shop, street-performing, and modeling until the CEO of NCo contacted him and offered him a job to be his sons assistant. The pay was high, so of course Jeno accepted.

And of course he knows who his son is, who doesn't? Jaemin, the all-famous model son of Mr Na. He's smart as hell and could get anything he wanted, be that girls, money, a car, a house, anything. But what Jeno didn't expect is that he asked for him.

Mr. Na told him Jaemin was particular with his choosings, and he picked him as soon as he saw him.

This baffled Jeno, as he never saw himself as "hella hot" or something along those lines, but if Jaemin picked him automatically he must be something, right?

Right?

-

"Well, Jeno, tell me something about yourself."

Jaemins cat-like eyes flicker as he looks Jeno up and down. Jeno is standing next to the wall next to him, a leg up on the wall as he crosses his arms. Jaemin is currently getting his makeup and outfit retouched (which was nothing in the first place) and asking Jeno questions.

Obviously.

"I'm a dancer?" Jeno says, questionably so, and looks up at Jaemin. The younger male nods, standing and walking over to Jeno. His face wears a small smile as he traces his finger under Jenos chin and up his jawline.

"You'll have to show me sometime." Jaemin winks before strutting back to the scene of the shoot and leaving Jeno breathless and very red.

"Fuck, he's hot."

-

"Ji he's hot as fuck."

Jaemin fans his face as he talks on the phone with his best friend. He called Jisung as soon as he flopped down in his own bed, assistant free, and ready to rant.

"Of course he is. The first assistant you've kept longer than 12 hours too, so congrats." Jaemin frowns, looking at his phone in mock anger. Of course, Jaemin can't disagree because it's kind of true, but then again it isn't his fault.

"It's my dad's fault for picking out female assistants that piss me off. I gave him plenty of hints that I don't like girls, but he just insists and it's annoying." Jaemin then whines and puts the phone back to his ear.

He can hear Jisung sigh through the phone. "You're not wrong. He's annoying and naïve, but then again he probably doesn't even know what gay means." Jisung says and Jaemin nods even though Jisung can't see him.

They continue to talk for a while longer before Jaemins mother comes in to tell him to sleep and his schedule for the following day. He bids his goodbyes to Jisung before hanging up.

"Tomorrow we're having you go out with Lee Jeno. Get to know each other so we don't end up in the same position as all the last times you've had your assistant leave."

Jaemin furrows his brows at his mother's statement but nods anyways. "Okay then. When?"

"Noon. Good night, Jaemin."

-

When Jeno got back to his apartment, he firstly goes and boils water to make ramen (because money who?) for dinner. Then he feeds his cat (who, actually, he's allergic to but insisted it wasn't bad when he got him) before finally sitting down on the couch on his phone while waiting for the kettle to boil.

He ends up scrolling through Instagram until he comes across one post that makes his breath catch.

Of course, it's Jaemin (who he has been following even before he was hired), yet it's a very bold Jaemin, if you get his drift.

No shirt, low riding...underwear? Is that underwear? Hell, it probably is if you're able to see his v-line. Messy hair, and a crooked teasing smile. That's all it takes for Jeno to get worked up, going straight to the comments (after staring at the picture for so long) and glaring at all the thirsty comments left by annoying girls that are supposedly "in love" with him.

nananananajae: oMg oppA you'rE so hOt 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

(God I hate myself for writing that)

tok1273: you're so damn fIne sus 😎👌👌👌👌👌

singsangjisung: jae on god I'll kick your ass if you tell me that this is for ****

NaJaem: @singsangjisung 🤐😬💖💖💖

chaechaeuwu: cuteass bitch god damn fricc it up

LJeno: You look good, baby 💕

Jeno quickly types a comment and gets up, having had enough of the tea kettle blaring in a loud tantrum and puts it's ranting to sleep.

After preparing his dinner, he sits back down and finds that he has several new notifications from Insta.

NaJaem replied to your comment: @LJeno thanks daddy 😘😘😘

The rest of the responses are mostly girls freaking out at him for getting a response as such from Jaemin, but nonetheless the reply makes his heart stop. Damn, this guy is already playing with him and he deadass just started working for him.

Reply to NaJaem: @NaJaem no problem, baby boy 💗

-

ne ways uhh yeah

Jaemin is a big flirt in this and Jeno is just a bit bold when he's jealous

and I kinda like writing this book because flirty Jaemin is best Jaemin