Let's talk Steven universe can we talk Steven universe

Well season 5 really went out with a bang huh? I mean like the heart of the crystal gems event really left me going like "what the heck is gonna happen next, how will white diamond figure out that pink diamond is gone, what the heck is going on with flipping white diamond?!?" Then we got the diamond days arc and the episode Change your Mind and I'm just "........what?!?" Cause after all that happened (spoilers in this by the way) with new fusions, new character designs, a god damn terrifying villain, and really just some tidal waves of feels and emotional moments. The pink Steven and Steven scene itself was just beautiful, and I mean wow. The animation got really fluent with the scene indeeds, i mean you can just see that transition in form of animation on how fluent in form it was. And so many characters and character arcs coming to a close and JASPER IS BACK OH MY STARS!!!! And the off colors come to earth and the diamonds start to realize their bad relationships with each other and all the corrupted gems are back and just so much awesomeness! I just hope we get another season indeeds, cause a movie in my opinion is good, but come on another season!!!!!!!