The strange donation (La extrana donacion)

In a small town in Spain called Talavera, there was a young girl called Ximena, and her mother with the name of Valentina Perez.

In which there culture drink human blood, but Ximena's life changed when there was a change in the donor which led to La extrana donacion...

When Ximena started to drink this new blood her body started to change strangely, Enabling her with special new abilities, in which she yet couldn't control, but still she carried on living her normal life with her normal friends which are called Miguel Sanchez, Emilio Rodriguez and Izabelle Bielsa.

But it got to the point where she didn't want these powers anymore, because they were taking over her life and she had no one to guide her because her mother somehow didn't get infected with the virus, but unfortunately Ximena didn't know how to track down this donor so she decided to go to the hospital where she gets this blood from.

When she gets to this hospital she went up to the receptionist and asked where she got the blood from, but the receptionist just replied " I can't tell you that private information sorry", after hearing this Ximena didn't have a clue what to do, all she knew was that she couldn't keep living like this, so she had a stupid idea but she thought if it works than that is amazing, so her idea was to go buy a witch craft book from the book store.

When she got home she called over her best friends for a sleep over because they were going to Mexico the next day for a school project about this old abandoned church in the centre of Mexico and they opened this spell book and began to read the incantations...