19

I'm sitting on his couch and he gets ready to play the piano for me. "I've been working on this one recently." He says. "What's it called?" I asks. "It's called I need you." He says. "I don't have any lyrics or vocals yet." He says. "Play it." I say. He starts playing it for me. Wow he's better than I thought. "Wow." I say. He stands up and walks back over to me. "So what do you want to do now?" He asks. "Would you like to watch a movie?" I ask. "Yeah." He says.

"I have a tv in my room, that has netflix or we have this tv with movies." He says. "Do you have the movie hairspray?" I ask. "No. I don't think I've ever seen that." He says. "We need to watch it, it's on Netflix." I say. "I guess my room then." He says as he stands up. "That means I can feel how comfy your bed is." I say. "Yeah, sure." He says as I follow him into his room. "Are you staying?" He asks. "If you want me too." I say. "I'd like that." He says.

"Oh, Here." He says getting into his dresser. He pulls out some pajamas and shirts. He throws me a pair. "The bathrooms the door across from here." He says. "Okay." I say turning around. I go where he told me to go and see the bathroom for the first time. Oh my god it's beautiful.

I change into his clothes and see how baggy they are on me

I change into his clothes and see how baggy they are on me. I tighten the strings on his pants and pick up my clothes. I fold them and take them back into Yoongis room. "You can set your clothes over there." He says pointing to a chair. I go over and set them down. Yoongi gets into his right side of the bed which I'm assuming is his side of the bed. Perfect I sleep on the left. I turn off the light and get into bed with him. "Your bed is comfy." I say.

"I told you." He says typing in hairspray with his remote. "You you've really never seen hairspray?" I ask. "No." He says clicking on it. I set my phone on the nightstand and turn my attention back to the movie. I want to sing along but I don't think I should. I can't fight it anymore. I start singing softly. "You have a nice voice." He says. "Thanks." I say laying down. I try to keep my eyes open for the movie but they slowly close. Next thing I know, I'm asleep.